Black guy hair cuts

I'm crying at the lil bibby comparison… the way  August Alsina had his hair at the BET awards is what I'm trying to do.

are these twist or dreads

They were the 1st day i got my hair dreaded. The pic right under it is when i cut them off.

And i had to google who Lil Bibby was, never even saw what dude looks like. I don't see it but if anything the young boy looks like me.

rockin the Lenny Kravitz look for now, the boy is out here flourishing with theses milfs :lol:

Fresh.

What kind of Moisturizer are you using?
bron bros has a moisturizer that is pretty much a pink/castor and olive oil mix.... gives that kinda shiny look but it doesnt leave your hair looking all extra wet or juicy like a jheri curl

Since I was in elementary, my dad never let me get anything but a fade or a normal low cut, with the occasional part. He said hair presents a man, and having dreads, or a juice cut, or a mohawk, made me look less intelligent than I really am.
Growing up I've learned that's bs, so this year once I'm outty I'm going to try a new hair style every 2 months, unless I get a good look.
Wish me luck

I use to get the same bald fade haircuts growing up. Reason cause my dad didn't wanna take me every 2 weeks cause it was expensive to him. So lower the cut...the better :lol:

Was it just me or every 90's hairstyle had some or even a plethora of gel/mousse/hairspray and who remembers Jeri curl juice hehehehe

0081751301006_500X500.jpg

Great alternative to pink lotion. Nowhere near as greasy and smells better too
I was using this for about a month...it works well but it wasn't the right product for me

My roommate has dreads and he swore by it

Last edited:
Was it just me or every 90's hairstyle had some or even a plethora of gel/mousse/hairspray and who remembers Jeri curl juice hehehehe
One of my homies out here in LA is actually the guy on the OG S curl Box. 
roll.gif

[COLOR=#red]Real talk my dudes...best to stay away from a lot of the commercial hair care products. Best to hit up the low volume "indie" hair fair products if possible.

A very slept on moisturizer that keeps your hair AND scalp healthy is Argan Oil. Look it up...it produces a nice healthy shine as well and you don't even need a lot of it.

I learned this stuff from my ladies and my three sisters. None of my main chicks had hair weave (yeah dam near impossible these days), they all have long hair and don't do naturals (they go to the Dominicans for their straight hair no perm treatment). That's how I got put on to Argan Oil.

There's also some berry juice derived spray that I'm gonna ask my ex about for you guys. I was a very light non-aerosol spray that I used to spray on my new beard growth that would eliminate any new growth itching and it made it shine just right. Smelled absolutely amazing. Your chick would melt if she smelled it on your face and hair. Give me a little bit to find out what it was...it was a small company so it may or may not be in business still.

Moral of the story...you can learn some good stuff from some of these women, especially if they are the Whole Foods natural types :lol:[/COLOR]

Last edited:

I was using this for about a month...it works well but it wasn't the right product for me

My roommate has dreads and he swore by it
i say just go to a health store and buy these products natural/raw... like coconut butter/oil.... or like shea butter etc... not these so called natural products that derived from natural products then mixed with binding chemicals etc... 

Back
Top Bottom