Black guy hair cuts

that bald fade is ill to me.

just picked up another new clipper. Going to Africa in a couple weeks and I'm unsure of the power outlet situation. I had some issues back in august in regards to voltage and my clippers when I went to Europe. actually blew the fuse in my 5star detailer :frown:. So I just copped the 5 star G-Whiz. It runs on 1 battery. And uses the same blade as the detailer. So I should be able to still stay clean with the lineups and beard. Thinking about scoop the wahl magic clip cordless boy to take for the actual cuts. Don't really wanna take my masters since I may not be able to plug them. And it sounds like the magic clip plug functions with either 120v or 220v. So I might scoop that. Plus I heard that clipper is fire.

Freshfadefriday

Anybody own the Andis Master clippers? Trying to determine if it's worth the upgrade for me.

I've had the some basic Oster clippers for years, been put to pretty serious use the last two years since I started cutting my own hair more or less exclusively.

They've served me just fine but I wouldn't mind upgrading to something better if it offers superior functionality.

Last edited:
that bald fade is ill to me.

just picked up another new clipper. Going to Africa in a couple weeks and I'm unsure of the power outlet situation. I had some issues back in august in regards to voltage and my clippers when I went to Europe. actually blew the fuse in my 5star detailer :frown:. So I just copped the 5 star G-Whiz. It runs on 1 battery. And uses the same blade as the detailer. So I should be able to still stay clean with the lineups and beard. Thinking about scoop the wahl magic clip cordless boy to take for the actual cuts. Don't really wanna take my masters since I may not be able to plug them. And it sounds like the magic clip plug functions with either 120v or 220v. So I might scoop that. Plus I heard that clipper is fire.

Cop a pack of lithium batteries before you leave. The G Whiz has decent power as long as the batteries are strong and lithium stays at full power until it dies unlike regular batteries that taper off as they die. Zero gap that blade and you should be golden for a travel trimmer.

Alright the last few weeks I've been getting tapers and letting the top grow. How can I get the top curlier? Can anyone recommend any products?

My natural hair is curly.. at this point last year I was rocking a full curly Afro. But in the past ten months I cut a lot of my hair off and have just been combing my hair to the side. Any one have any curly gel for men recommendations to restore curly hair?

A brotha cut his hair recently. Roughly 3 years of growth. Usually kept it braided in 2 and let it rock.
Currently have a dark caeser. Safe to say I'm growing it back lol. Low cuts not for me anymore

Lets see pics of new cut lol

I currently have waves but wanna grow my hair out. But I'm not patient and can't deal with the ugly phases lol

Got my hair braided for the first time since college with it still faded on the sides. Been getting compliments on it so I may rock with it for a bit.

MAN ITS ROUGH FINDING A NEW BARBER!!

WENT FROM A TAPER TO A BALD FADE, THE SIDES LOOK COO, BUT IT LOOK LIKE HE JUST SAID **** IT ON THE BACK ON SOME "HE CANT SEE THE BACK OF HIS HEAD ANYWAYS"

Last edited:
got cut pretty much as low as possible without being bald, since I'm losing that battle anyways, and I got some dry patches on my scalp. Its not ringworms and really not terribly noticable but I'm hoping I just need some moisturizer/conditioner so I can get my head prepped for next cut I'm coming fully home

Back
Top Bottom