Black History Month Air Jordan III Black Gold 2011 PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bdis1986

����

ol bedazzled black cats
laugh.gif
thats exactly what i was thinking
laugh.gif

moneymike88 wrote:
bdis1986 wrote:
FrenchBlue23 wrote:
bdis1986 wrote:
had a friend tell me yesterday that he is passing on the white cement IIIs because the Black History's are gonna be super limited ...

all I could do was this 
indifferent.gif

I would have given him the same, plus a couple of these 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

People are so thirsty these days for that limited crap.  

French I was getting out the car on my way to pick up the cements and he didn't get out the car Then I asked him.
I just gave him the face and closed the car door middle sentence
laugh.gif

the BHM  do not look good IMO

white cement III's are going on sale anyway
laugh.gif

Sure they are
laugh.gif
?
retail always suffers after the holiday season which means a $150 shoe + tax isnt likely to fair well...2 types of people bought III's on release day...people without bills, and people without sense

moneymike88 wrote:
bdis1986 wrote:
FrenchBlue23 wrote:
bdis1986 wrote:
had a friend tell me yesterday that he is passing on the white cement IIIs because the Black History's are gonna be super limited ...

all I could do was this 
indifferent.gif

I would have given him the same, plus a couple of these 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

People are so thirsty these days for that limited crap.  

French I was getting out the car on my way to pick up the cements and he didn't get out the car Then I asked him.
I just gave him the face and closed the car door middle sentence
laugh.gif

the BHM  do not look good IMO

white cement III's are going on sale anyway
laugh.gif

Sure they are
laugh.gif
?
retail always suffers after the holiday season which means a $150 shoe + tax isnt likely to fair well...2 types of people bought III's on release day...people without bills, and people without sense

Well that's 2 major releases for February.
Hype or no hype I like these.
But $175? ahh that's a lot don't ya think?

Well that's 2 major releases for February.
Hype or no hype I like these.
But $175? ahh that's a lot don't ya think?

black cats with some sparkle. not my cup of tea but hey, JB can and will do whatever they want!

black cats with some sparkle. not my cup of tea but hey, JB can and will do whatever they want!

Man these look real cheap to me, but blk/gold colorways don't look well in my opinion, this in any shoe for that matter.  I will def pass without a doubt.  

Man these look real cheap to me, but blk/gold colorways don't look well in my opinion, this in any shoe for that matter.  I will def pass without a doubt.  

Is $175 retail for real? Also, 23isback is reporting that these come out on the same day as the Playoff 13s. Well, that's an easy decision...

Is $175 retail for real? Also, 23isback is reporting that these come out on the same day as the Playoff 13s. Well, that's an easy decision...

I like the BHM III's. THe good thing about most all black kicks is that you can wear em a ton of times and they'll still look brand new! I hope thats exactly the case with these kicks. Also limited obviously means more valuable so  thats another reason for me to buy these. Besides I like the way they look overall I really don't think they're bad at all.Most lmited kicks are a great addition to "ANY" Sneaker Collection considering you have a pair of kicks that were produced in only small quantity's once ya own "limited" sneakers.

(I don't know if most of ya'll clean the bottom of your kicks but I do) but when I buy these the only part of the kicks I will have to wash is just the soles because the black part of the shoe will be hard to get dirty. Unless I walk in Dirt which I dont do or unless I play ball in these which I will not do, or unless I run aggresively in these kicks which is also what i'm "NOT" going to do.Bottom line I can probaly wear these 50 times and they'll still look brand new, so I defintiely don't see myself passing on this release.

I like the BHM III's. THe good thing about most all black kicks is that you can wear em a ton of times and they'll still look brand new! I hope thats exactly the case with these kicks. Also limited obviously means more valuable so  thats another reason for me to buy these. Besides I like the way they look overall I really don't think they're bad at all.Most lmited kicks are a great addition to "ANY" Sneaker Collection considering you have a pair of kicks that were produced in only small quantity's once ya own "limited" sneakers.

(I don't know if most of ya'll clean the bottom of your kicks but I do) but when I buy these the only part of the kicks I will have to wash is just the soles because the black part of the shoe will be hard to get dirty. Unless I walk in Dirt which I dont do or unless I play ball in these which I will not do, or unless I run aggresively in these kicks which is also what i'm "NOT" going to do.Bottom line I can probaly wear these 50 times and they'll still look brand new, so I defintiely don't see myself passing on this release.

Im going to be lazy and not scroll up but these are HOH exclusives only, amirite?

Um... lets see, $200.00 for royal foams, $175.00 for BHM and $160.00 for playoffs X's 2 = me sleeping on the couch thats if my wife dosent leave me for buying more shoes.

On the real... its not bad for a BHM item, its something beyond the shoe IMO.

Im going to be lazy and not scroll up but these are HOH exclusives only, amirite?

Um... lets see, $200.00 for royal foams, $175.00 for BHM and $160.00 for playoffs X's 2 = me sleeping on the couch thats if my wife dosent leave me for buying more shoes.

Originally Posted by fivesixtwo

?

Originally Posted by fivesixtwo

?

Originally Posted by SlimK4

I love the greek love im seeing here
laugh.gif

What up MAB.....

And these are a must for A phi A.....my nick name for these are the Alpha 3's
pimp.gif
WHAT UP BLU3 BLUE FALL '07 #1 SOLO MU DELTA  BLU PHI BROTHA..... HOW U LIVIN .... U COPPIN?

Originally Posted by SlimK4

I love the greek love im seeing here
laugh.gif

What up MAB.....

And these are a must for A phi A.....my nick name for these are the Alpha 3's
pimp.gif
WHAT UP BLU3 BLUE FALL '07 #1 SOLO MU DELTA  BLU PHI BROTHA..... HOW U LIVIN .... U COPPIN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom