Black History Month Air Jordan III Black Gold 2011 PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
$175? Whoever buys this shoe is a SUCKA
laugh.gif

No elephant print? Its not like they would come out with XI mids with no patent leather, so why take the defining feature of the III's off?

No elephant print? Its not like they would come out with XI mids with no patent leather, so why take the defining feature of the III's off?

Originally Posted by Iondajayz

BUT THE 11s DID ONCE COME OUT WITH SNAKESKIN
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Iondajayz

BUT THE 11s DID ONCE COME OUT WITH SNAKESKIN
wink.gif

It's an okay shoe and the BHM concept is great but JB, what's with the 175 price tag? If I have to choose between the 13 and these, hands down the 13s

It's an okay shoe and the BHM concept is great but JB, what's with the 175 price tag? If I have to choose between the 13 and these, hands down the 13s

Guys make me laugh...Yea, the retail is $175, but what's $25 more dollars?? Especially if there are only gonna be like 2000 of these made. Not saying the III's are necessarily justified in their price increase, but it's simple economics children. Aside from computers, whats another product category that has gone down in price over the last 25 years?? It's ok, I'll wait.....

Anyway, enough with the complaining boo-hoos already! Eat food already...

Guys make me laugh...Yea, the retail is $175, but what's $25 more dollars?? Especially if there are only gonna be like 2000 of these made. Not saying the III's are necessarily justified in their price increase, but it's simple economics children. Aside from computers, whats another product category that has gone down in price over the last 25 years?? It's ok, I'll wait.....

If it IS a big deal to you, then maybe you should NOT be buying $150 sneakers...

don't be mad, UPS is hiring

If it IS a big deal to you, then maybe you should NOT be buying $150 sneakers...

don't be mad, UPS is hiring

I read that only 3000 pairs were gonna be sold..but a bunch of stores in my area say they are for sure getting them...if only 3000 were gonna be released then im sure these stores wouldnt be getting them...guess that was false info?.. anyone know?... I briefly skimmed this Topic so apologies if someone has already posted about how many will be released..

I read that only 3000 pairs were gonna be sold..but a bunch of stores in my area say they are for sure getting them...if only 3000 were gonna be released then im sure these stores wouldnt be getting them...guess that was false info?.. anyone know?... I briefly skimmed this Topic so apologies if someone has already posted about how many will be released..

Originally Posted by apthekid

actually i would say there are more products that go down in price than there are that go up, televisions are a good example. Jordan brand has no excuse for the price increases besides them just wanting more money.
LMAO @  "Yea, the retail is $175, but what's $25 more dollars?" , it doesnt even cost them 25 dollars to make the shoe, but in the end of the day your gonna hand over your money for whatever price jordan brand tells you to, i just thought i would throw my perspective in seeing as this is a public forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom