Black History Month Air Jordan III Black Gold 2011 PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought these were coming in the jordan retro box? that's the box that Sneakgeekz got 'em in. If not, kudos to JB. cement box FTW!!

i thought these were coming in the jordan retro box? that's the box that Sneakgeekz got 'em in. If not, kudos to JB. cement box FTW!!

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

Sneakgeekz gets his stuff in those boxes because he gets them months in advance/ from early overseas sellers.

All III's this year will have the Cement box. It's a question of whether or not the other retros will too.... Hoping the Bordeauxs will have it too.

Sneakgeekz gets his stuff in those boxes because he gets them months in advance/ from early overseas sellers.

All III's this year will have the Cement box. It's a question of whether or not the other retros will too.... Hoping the Bordeauxs will have it too.

Sneakgeekz gets his stuff in those boxes because he gets them months in advance.

Oh ok, but why would they put the Bordeauxs in a cement box? Shouldn't it be speckled like it was in '92?

Sneakgeekz gets his stuff in those boxes because he gets them months in advance.

Oh ok, but why would they put the Bordeauxs in a cement box? Shouldn't it be speckled like it was in '92?

Well it's the closest thing to that OG speckled box we'll get from JB. They need a new box design, and this Cement box is good enough for me. Getting bored of the Black/Silver box.

Well it's the closest thing to that OG speckled box we'll get from JB. They need a new box design, and this Cement box is good enough for me. Getting bored of the Black/Silver box.

I hope NDC does have these. At least that will give those who want these a slight chance at copping.

I hope NDC does have these. At least that will give those who want these a slight chance at copping.

wish the 3s came with gold laces like the kobes do. but i held these in hand yesterday and the construction is better than any 3s ive seen in a long time

wish the 3s came with gold laces like the kobes do. but i held these in hand yesterday and the construction is better than any 3s ive seen in a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom