Black History Month Air Jordan III Black Gold 2011 PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know the exact amount realeasing will be? I seen post say they are more limited than the Bins, some of the early resale sights had these more expensive than the Bins as well.

Anyone know the exact amount realeasing will be? I seen post say they are more limited than the Bins, some of the early resale sights had these more expensive than the Bins as well.

Place around my way is selling early for $200 flat out the door.

I will just wait for rd and cop off NDC or maybe from HOH.

Place around my way is selling early for $200 flat out the door.

I will just wait for rd and cop off NDC or maybe from HOH.

Do we have any 100% confirmation that these will even release on NDC? i've tried finding the information everywhere. 

i only see speculation and hope. and do they release at 12am eastern time on the website?

Do we have any 100% confirmation that these will even release on NDC? i've tried finding the information everywhere. 

i only see speculation and hope. and do they release at 12am eastern time on the website?

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

Just ask NikeStore on twitter.

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

Just ask NikeStore on twitter.

Got shoes today for retail thanks 
wink.gif

29px17q.jpg

245yhw2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom