Black History Month Air Jordan III Black Gold 2011 PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^I agree the details on this shoe are nice but I can't justify spending $175 + tax on them.

Never have been a fan of all black shoes especially J's and this isn't changing w/ these

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^I agree the details on this shoe are nice but I can't justify spending $175 + tax on them.

Never have been a fan of all black shoes especially J's and this isn't changing w/ these

^I semi agree. Even though I always liked the black cat 4s and all black 10s.The quality on these are nice and the writing instead of elephant print is a nice change. Since I posted the Extra Butter BHM Kobe 6 pics I figured I'd post these also.

And to the guy in NYC if you're willing to go to LI, hit up Street Gear in Hempstead.

^I semi agree. Even though I always liked the black cat 4s and all black 10s.The quality on these are nice and the writing instead of elephant print is a nice change. Since I posted the Extra Butter BHM Kobe 6 pics I figured I'd post these also.

And to the guy in NYC if you're willing to go to LI, hit up Street Gear in Hempstead.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Got shoes today for retail thanks 
wink.gif

29px17q.jpg

245yhw2.jpg

those look fake. Horrible pics
sick.gif

Lol ashy Larry's I knew somebody was going to say that. But anyway out here in beantown there's only one store getting these.there extremely limited .Idk y Boston even has a Nike Town they never get crap other then gr. The beasts are going to be making money on these.IMO these shoes are a version of the black cats but with gold I would not get these even if I had a chance. 175 no way

Lol ashy Larry's I knew somebody was going to say that. But anyway out here in beantown there's only one store getting these.there extremely limited .Idk y Boston even has a Nike Town they never get crap other then gr. The beasts are going to be making money on these.IMO these shoes are a version of the black cats but with gold I would not get these even if I had a chance. 175 no way

That's exactly what they are. Black Cats with gold accents. People must be making a lot of money these days just to waste $175 on a pair of III's.

That's exactly what they are. Black Cats with gold accents. People must be making a lot of money these days just to waste $175 on a pair of III's.

please stop limiting sneakers JB got damn. Get more and more limited sneakers by the year
30t6p3b.gif
I refuse to pay $280+ for these in my size

please stop limiting sneakers JB got damn. Get more and more limited sneakers by the year
30t6p3b.gif
I refuse to pay $280+ for these in my size

I haven't done a midnight release on NDC in a while.  anyone know the best way for being ready to purchase these? like what page to be on so you can see when they are available? will they actually go up at midnight or a little after?

i did talk to a customer rep and they said One per customer online.

thanks for any help

I haven't done a midnight release on NDC in a while.  anyone know the best way for being ready to purchase these? like what page to be on so you can see when they are available? will they actually go up at midnight or a little after?

thanks for any help

The $175 is kind of killing me a little on these although I'll still pull the trigger the 3s used to be one of the cheaper retros.. guess those days are over.  

The $175 is kind of killing me a little on these although I'll still pull the trigger the 3s used to be one of the cheaper retros.. guess those days are over.  

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

thanks for any help

They go up right at midnight, your best bet is looking for keywords on NDC or waiting for a link on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom