Black History Month Air Jordan III Black Gold 2011 PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess what I was doing was considered post whoring so I edited my picture's like I said I am not trying to get banned in repsonse to Rod301

I guess what I was doing was considered post whoring so I edited my picture's like I said I am not trying to get banned in repsonse to Rod301

People will cop do to how limited they are. Its just how it is when jb releases a limited shoe.these are going on eBay for 300 plus smh at people that pay that just buy yourself a pair of black cats and customize them.
smile.gif

People will cop do to how limited they are. Its just how it is when jb releases a limited shoe.these are going on eBay for 300 plus smh at people that pay that just buy yourself a pair of black cats and customize them.
smile.gif

These are over hyped they look like the black cat 3 with yellow trimming. Nothing special about these better shoes coming out.

These are over hyped they look like the black cat 3 with yellow trimming. Nothing special about these better shoes coming out.

Everyone has different taste....some like the limited releases, others go for the OG Retro's, etc. So be it, nothing wrong with it.

Everyone has different taste....some like the limited releases, others go for the OG Retro's, etc. So be it, nothing wrong with it.

I've never done a midnight release on NDC, so a little help would be greatly appreciated.

If these are to go on sale at Midnight EST, what time will they be going on sale here in AZ?

I think we are 2 hours behind right now?

Would that make it a 10pm release for me??

I've never done a midnight release on NDC, so a little help would be greatly appreciated.

If these are to go on sale at Midnight EST, what time will they be going on sale here in AZ?

I think we are 2 hours behind right now?

Would that make it a 10pm release for me??

wow the black cats kills this BHM IIIs
grin.gif
 nice touch on the gold stichings and laser print instead of elephant but the ashy materials made the shoes look horrible
30t6p3b.gif
 easy pass

grin.gif
 nice touch on the gold stichings and laser print instead of elephant but the ashy materials made the shoes look horrible
30t6p3b.gif
 easy pass

Originally Posted by edunpeal

grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 easy pass
Just because the price tag, if it was $150 it would be more justified.

Originally Posted by edunpeal

grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 easy pass
Just because the price tag, if it was $150 it would be more justified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom