Black History Month Air Jordan III Black Gold 2011 PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are dope in person. Im glad I copped.
Nice for the collection
wink.gif

I've never done a midnight release on NDC, so a little help would be greatly appreciated.

If these are to go on sale at Midnight EST, what time will they be going on sale here in AZ?

I think we are 2 hours behind right now?

Would that make it a 10pm release for me??

I've never done a midnight release on NDC, so a little help would be greatly appreciated.

If these are to go on sale at Midnight EST, what time will they be going on sale here in AZ?

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Yes.  10pm our time.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Yes.  10pm our time.

Originally Posted by zyr12

A lot of ppl sleeping on it.

it? what do you mean "it"? do mean the shoes? a lot of people are sleeping on them? 
anyways, i'm definitely going to try NDC with these, just for the resale
devil.gif
 why not? it's like winning the lottery if you get them, and you can trade for something you really want..

Originally Posted by zyr12

A lot of ppl sleeping on it.

it? what do you mean "it"? do mean the shoes? a lot of people are sleeping on them? 
anyways, i'm definitely going to try NDC with these, just for the resale
devil.gif
 why not? it's like winning the lottery if you get them, and you can trade for something you really want..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom