Black History Month Air Jordan III Black Gold 2011 PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jaysonmyfeet812

Man, I just don't understand why anyone would get these. Way too plain...
Limited edition 3000 made also black history month edition other than that no one would get these. I know i got them but it is because i cannot wear an og colored 3 due to yellowing of certain parts. I wore the mochas and it yellowed bad after years of wearing them it just didn't look good at all, ended up throwing them away. Since then these are the kinds of shoes i would buy when it comes to the 3's no whites at all. A shame too because the 3 is my favorite. Oh well other than this and any other all black 3 and the stealths i won't buy any other ones.

Originally Posted by jaysonmyfeet812

Man, I just don't understand why anyone would get these. Way too plain...
Limited edition 3000 made also black history month edition other than that no one would get these. I know i got them but it is because i cannot wear an og colored 3 due to yellowing of certain parts. I wore the mochas and it yellowed bad after years of wearing them it just didn't look good at all, ended up throwing them away. Since then these are the kinds of shoes i would buy when it comes to the 3's no whites at all. A shame too because the 3 is my favorite. Oh well other than this and any other all black 3 and the stealths i won't buy any other ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom