Black History Month Air Jordan III Black Gold 2011 PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look kinda boring, and too much like the Blackcat IIIs.  Would have copped with more red, green, and yellow.
bob-marley.jpg

Look kinda boring, and too much like the Blackcat IIIs.  Would have copped with more red, green, and yellow.
bob-marley.jpg

from sneakernews

-The Nike Zoom Kobe VI and the Air Jordan III will be available in NikeTown stores, select retailers nationwide starting February 26, 2011.

let the lines begin

from sneakernews

-The Nike Zoom Kobe VI and the Air Jordan III will be available in NikeTown stores, select retailers nationwide starting February 26, 2011.

let the lines begin

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

from sneakernews

let the lines begin

Isn't that the same day the playoff XIII's drop

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

from sneakernews

let the lines begin

Isn't that the same day the playoff XIII's drop

since everyone not feeling these like they say hopefully theres no lines lol i guess i better stop dreaming since there are a quickstrike release

since everyone not feeling these like they say hopefully theres no lines lol i guess i better stop dreaming since there are a quickstrike release

Originally Posted by MTMAN

I would like to get these, but I doubt I will be able too

me either can't do these and the playoffs at the same time...and it doesn't help that they release at niketown

Originally Posted by MTMAN

I would like to get these, but I doubt I will be able too

me either can't do these and the playoffs at the same time...and it doesn't help that they release at niketown

Why can't they be available on NDC?!?!

Does anyone know how long after release Niketowns allow phone orders?

Why can't they be available on NDC?!?!

Does anyone know how long after release Niketowns allow phone orders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom