Black History Month Air Jordan III Black Gold 2011 PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by Uncle Sam 1013

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

blackcat IIIs just with gold accents? thanks.
money made
pimp.gif

Fixed
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

touche sam. touche

Hey Joe, never touche
happy.gif
. If ur lookin 4 sum1 with mixed feelings, holla @ my nephew
roll.gif
. Back 2 the subject, multiples
pimp.gif

be interesting to see how these releases pan out ... 28 shoes ... a destroyer ... sounds like hoh and mercer and niketowns ..

its hard to think that mom and pops will be stocking 20 some styles .... and alot of converse in the mix , that is just plain weird since niketowns dont carry converse !

be interesting to see how these releases pan out ... 28 shoes ... a destroyer ... sounds like hoh and mercer and niketowns ..

its hard to think that mom and pops will be stocking 20 some styles .... and alot of converse in the mix , that is just plain weird since niketowns dont carry converse !

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

So no one knows how long after a release Niketowns allow phone orders?

TNT vid
Not gonna lie, your voice came out of nowhere.
roll.gif

And to answer your question, it might depend on the NT, but the Seattle location starts the Monday after the weekend on limited releases.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

So no one knows how long after a release Niketowns allow phone orders?

TNT vid
Not gonna lie, your voice came out of nowhere.
roll.gif

And to answer your question, it might depend on the NT, but the Seattle location starts the Monday after the weekend on limited releases.

FrenchBlue23 wrote:
bdis1986 wrote:
had a friend tell me yesterday that he is passing on the white cement IIIs because the Black History's are gonna be super limited ...

all I could do was this 
indifferent.gif

I would have given him the same, plus a couple of these 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

People are so thirsty these days for that limited crap.  

French I was getting out the car on my way to pick up the cements and he didn't get out the car Then I asked him.
I just gave him the face and closed the car door middle sentence
laugh.gif

the BHM  do not look good IMO

FrenchBlue23 wrote:
bdis1986 wrote:
had a friend tell me yesterday that he is passing on the white cement IIIs because the Black History's are gonna be super limited ...

all I could do was this 
indifferent.gif

I would have given him the same, plus a couple of these 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

People are so thirsty these days for that limited crap.  

French I was getting out the car on my way to pick up the cements and he didn't get out the car Then I asked him.
I just gave him the face and closed the car door middle sentence
laugh.gif

the BHM  do not look good IMO

At first blush, I didnt want these. Now I do. Just purely for what they stand for/represent. Oh and my frat digs them!

At first blush, I didnt want these. Now I do. Just purely for what they stand for/represent. Oh and my frat digs them!

^^^ C I KNEW THERE WUD BE AN ALPHA ON THIS HAPPY AS HELL LOL.... SHOUTS 2U FROM THAT blu3 phi blu3!

^^^ C I KNEW THERE WUD BE AN ALPHA ON THIS HAPPY AS HELL LOL.... SHOUTS 2U FROM THAT blu3 phi blu3!

easy cop if they come down my way they look ok but ima use them to trade for something i want

easy cop if they come down my way they look ok but ima use them to trade for something i want

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Blue Phi!! Preciate it fam! You already know we was all over these haha!
WHERE U FROM BRO? WELL ALL  PHI'S MAN @ THE END OF THE DAY!

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Blue Phi!! Preciate it fam! You already know we was all over these haha!
WHERE U FROM BRO? WELL ALL  PHI'S MAN @ THE END OF THE DAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom