Black/Infrared legit check

ISS is legit if you bought from the real one anyway, they do look good so far, materials and colors all look fine. tho its odd how far apart the box stamps can be for these shoes. mine is early oct and yours in late aug.

Last edited:
ISS is legit, not gonna really inspect these like tho they do look good, materials and colors all look fine. tho its odd how far apart the box stamps can be for these shoes. mine is early oct and yours in late aug. these really were a big GR

Yeah the dates was really my only concern. But I guess if a large GR it make sense for them to made over a month in a half or so.

could you get a close pic of the area around the ankle bubble or just answer if theres any of the suede like material around it? because there isnt supposed to be and i cant tell from the pics

heres mine

just in case its the pic, feel the area. should be basically flat/leather no sueade. but now im feelin kinda weird about your pair

@retrohead182

Last edited:
Your infrared 6's are fine man, Qc stamp is good, nothing look off imo. 

The shade on infrared should be similar in colour on both GS and Mens, but i noticed that the infrared on the men size is slightly brighter.

Think the ankle collar is suppose to be all suede. That's how they are on my retail pair. Size 11.5

one of my shoes production dates is 5/14/14-6/12/14. and box stamp is from late August

Back
Top Bottom