Black/Infrared legit check

So is the sock liner just a flaw? I just notice you barley can see the sock liner at all on the left shoe

What is causing you to arrive at this conclusion?
my bad.. I was one my phone earlier and I thought the one image with the regularish looking leather was a GS size..

Well I think we have come to our conclusion here.. I think ISS hustled you on a pair of ERs bro..Refund city.
From the research I've done I have to agree with PDRF above..

my bad.. I was one my phone earlier and I thought the one image with the regularish looking leather was a GS size..

Well I think we have come to our conclusion here.. I think ISS hustled you on a pair of ERs bro..Refund city.

Thanks, defenitly getting a refund. They should not be sponsered by NT.

I'd still buy from ISS but they were just caught slippin here imo. Cant blame em tho, shoes are pretty damn close

These shoes are FINE. That ankle part is not suppose to be leather or whatever these dudes are saying. Its suppose to be a little flat and different but that depends on how the factory pressed it. On my left pair its pressed and defined while the other side you can hardly see it. These shoes are real, but if it makes you sleep better at night return them and get your money back.

These shoes are FINE. That ankle part is not suppose to be leather or whatever these dudes are saying. Its suppose to be a little flat and different but that depends on how the factory pressed it. On my left pair its pressed and defined while the other side you can hardly see it. These shoes are real, but if it makes you sleep better at night return them and get your money back.

Not worried about the ankle part. The sock liner is choppy on the right shoe, and can barley be seen on the left shoe. The infrared looks too orange to me in person(like they look black/orange in person), and the 3m isn't as bright as I've seen in other pics.

Last edited:
Ok buddy.."It's supposed to be flat and a little different" But don't sweat it bc that's how the factory "pressed it"...Do you realize how foolish this sounds? This leather portion is not "pressed" it looks to be trimmed or skived or possibly ironed or something before they press the bubble portion..The bootlegs seem to skip this step and this could be considered a tell my friend..This is NOT a QC issue IMHO but I can't be 100 because I have not seen enough legit pairs. None of the fakes or ERs I've seen show this detail in the ankles though, so it's not looking good IMO... Also a "pair" of shoes consists of 2 shoes. A right shoe and a left shoe = 1 PAIR of shoes..
If we are all wrong here, PROVE it some how.. With more than just 1 pair..I need to see this detail missed on a few DEF legit pairs or something solid..
Here's my proof so far.. 4 Legit pairs..ALL showing the ankle bulge detail we have spoken about..Now go cross reference this detail on Instagram or FB with ALL the knuckleheads rocking the ERs since Sept. Notice anything different? These ERs miss this detail? IDK personally I'd want my pair right..
View media item 1284841View media item 1284840View media item 1284839View media item 1284838

Last edited:
I'm confused on that last pic doesn't marqueesole sell fakes? timmybrixxx timmybrixxx

Guy in the official thread said his pair from Footlocker had the nubuck by the ankle bubble

Last edited:
I'm confused on that last pic doesn't marqueesole sell fakes? timmybrixxx timmybrixxx

Guy in the official thread said his pair from Footlocker had the nubuck by the ankle bubble
Yes Marquee Sole does sell fakes..However they use Legit pix for their stock images..
Honestly I think this may may turn into be a tell for the fakes..The only thing we can really do here is wait for more pairs to come through here to know 100%..From the research I've done it seems as though most of the Def legit pairs I've seen show this detail..Idk

I'd still buy from ISS but they were just caught slippin here imo. Cant blame em tho, shoes are pretty damn close

I don't know. Dude told me I can return them if I want, but keeps insisting that they are legit and that I'm the only one in 176 mens pairs they sold that has an issue with them/

Just looked at my pair which I got from HoH on RD, and they don't have that pressed down look that you are talking about above.  Not sure that's a tell tale sign of a fake

I'm not gonna quote this dude but he sounds foolish. That ankle part is not a telltale sign of fakes. Like I said return them if you want, but your shoes are not fake. Go look at the couple thousand on eBay from sellers with high feedback and compare them to your. It's not an early release pair it just isn't something that you should go on to determine if the shoes are fake. They would have been sloppy the holes wouldn't be flush. But whatever bro.

Just looked at my pair which I got from HoH on RD, and they don't have that pressed down look that you are talking about above.  Not sure that's a tell tale sign of a fake

Exactly. So far out of 16 pairs I have looked at 5 had it on both pairs and the rest were hardly visible. Those are pairs from people I know... But like I said if he feels uncomfortable with his shoes he shouldn't keep them.

I don't know. Dude told me I can return them if I want, but keeps insisting that they are legit and that I'm the only one in 176 mens pairs they sold that has an issue with them/

Dude return em. Your not gonna be comfortable with them that feeling sucks. But iss is gonna put that pair right back up because they are real and not early releases. good luck with whatever decision you make though.

I'm not gonna quote this dude but he sounds foolish. That ankle part is not a telltale sign of fakes. Like I said return them if you want, but your shoes are not fake. Go look at the couple thousand on eBay from sellers with high feedback and compare them to your. It's not an early release pair it just isn't something that you should go on to determine if the shoes are fake. They would have been sloppy the holes wouldn't be flush. But whatever bro.
I agree with you. I have three pairs, 2 from Nike and 1 from FTA, one of the pairs from nike and one from FTA don't have the pressed down ankle area like TIMMYBRIXXX said. My other pair from Nike does. This is an inconsistency and should not be used to determine if a pair is real or not.

Exactly. So far out of 16 pairs I have looked at 5 had it on both pairs and the rest were hardly visible. Those are pairs from people I know... But like I said if he feels uncomfortable with his shoes he shouldn't keep them.

But what about the sock liner?

i have a 9.5 on ups coming from nike i will post picks around 6 when gets here... im interested the ankle bubble leather/suede issue 
nthat.gif

Ok buddy.."It's supposed to be flat and a little different" But don't sweat it bc that's how the factory "pressed it"...Do you realize how foolish this sounds? This leather portion is not "pressed" it looks to be trimmed or skived or possibly ironed or something before they press the bubble portion..The bootlegs seem to skip this step and this could be considered a tell my friend..This is NOT a QC issue IMHO but I can't be 100 because I have not seen enough legit pairs. None of the fakes or ERs I've seen show this detail in the ankles though, so it's not looking good IMO... Also a "pair" of shoes consists of 2 shoes. A right shoe and a left shoe = 1 PAIR of shoes..
If we are all wrong here, PROVE it some how.. With more than just 1 pair..I need to see this detail missed on a few DEF legit pairs or something solid..
Here's my proof so far.. 4 Legit pairs..ALL showing the ankle bulge detail we have spoken about..Now go cross reference this detail on Instagram or FB with ALL the knuckleheads rocking the ERs since Sept. Notice anything different? These ERs miss this detail? IDK personally I'd want my pair right..

i'm completely lost as to what you guys are talking about. can someone circle the parts that you guys are talking about? 

are we talking about the line that goes along the edge of the bubble? and the 3 lines on the ankle? if it is, i think those are 'burn' marks from the press/mold to form the bubbles. where high heat burns off the nubuck at the edge of the press/mold.

Based on the QC stamp, I'm gonna say these are 100% legit. I may be wrong, but I have yet to see a pair of GMs with the right QC stamp font. Everything checks out fine when I compared em to my fnl pair

Can you please tell me what detail you are referring to?

I notice a bit of shine to the portion on which the ankle bubble sits.

Back
Top Bottom