Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

How is Nick Young lame?

I think he called someone lame not nick young

But nick young is lame he the garbage version of jr smith thats why nobody wanted to sign him but garbage teams

He also look like he got turnt out in prison

But nick young is lame he the garbage version of jr smith thats why nobody wanted to sign him but garbage teams

Hes a decent bench player who just likes to have fun. I hate how people hate on him because of the "Swaggy P" nickname. I swear, he'd be running for 6th Man of the Year if the Lakers were semi-contending and hadn't been Exodia obliterated by injuries this season.

How is Nick Young lame?

he represents celeb sneaker hypes, males competing with other males through the internet. it's only certain dudes that are into it like that, I was just saying of course jay z doesn't fall into that category he's from a whole different generation

he represents celeb sneaker hypes, males competing with other males through the internet. it's only certain dudes that are into it like that, I was just saying of course jay z doesn't fall into that category he's from a whole different generation
So he's lame because he wears nice sneakers? Oooookayy

Anyone who makes a lot of money and is showcasing shoes they most likely didn't spend money on is kinda lame to me. If you got them wear them no sense of comparing your collection that was giving to you to try to show off

garbage version of JR Smith? LOL

wheres the anti rep button. JR is on a downward spiral and fast

Hes a decent bench player who just likes to have fun. I hate how people hate on him because of the "Swaggy P" nickname. I swear, he'd be running for 6th Man of the Year if the Lakers were semi-contending and hadn't been Exodia obliterated by injuries this season.
lmfao @ exodia

I have a strong feeling they will release in their original form( Nike air- durabuck - 3M in the holes) online only at 6/12 (day Bulls won their first championship).. and they will keep them top secret , no previews-pics until then...........

I have a strong feeling they will release in their original form( Nike air- durabuck - 3M in the holes) online only at 6/12 (day Bulls won their first championship).. and they will keep them top secret , no previews-pics until then...........
We already have info that these will release in November (most likely Black Friday) and we know these will not have NA and most likely no 3m in the holes

^^^ Yes, yes I know, I follow this thread since the beginning ,I respect JM 100% ...
I just said " what if..."

I think you forgot to put that "what if" and accidentally typed "I have a strong feeling"

If I recall, historically the production of the Black Friday releases begins in June.
:nerd:

I was thinking that these more than likely haven't gone into production yet, which is why we've yet to see pics. I definitely expect something around the end of May to mid June. The thread just got started way too early :lol:

Back
Top Bottom