Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Don't blame ya man, I've never heard of them either. They seem to be 100% though. Scamadvisor gave them a 91% trust score. For whatever thats worth.
Thanks for the quick reply, but I wasn't quick enough myself to cop my size. This shoe is really haunting me, it's scary.

Im from Europe and for a 215$  i paid to the customs fees +100$   . But i dont know if are the same on USA

Hoodie is from jcro.bigcartel.com
Repped for the link. Probably gonna pick up the hoodie and the tee to match my Grape Vs.

Those posters though...
nthat.gif

$90 without the frame is crazy, but the quality is nuts. Tempted to buy up half the selection. 
laugh.gif

Repped for the link. Probably gonna pick up the hoodie and the tee to match my Grape Vs.

Those posters though...:nthat:

$90 without the frame is crazy, but the quality is nuts. Tempted to buy up half the selection. :lol:

Yeah I want to cop one of the posters, wish it was framed though

Yeah I want to cop one of the posters, wish it was framed though
You should be able to get a frame cheap from somewhere like Allposters especially with the sales they do. Something these sizes may run you $30-$40. There’s another really cheap site I’m forgetting as well. I don’t mind paying for quality work so I’ll definitely be picking at least one up, for now. 

Not hard to fund stuff to match this infrared. Nine has PLENTY of gear to match these. Dunno if everybody seen this pic posted a few days ago. Just gotta look for crimson/laser attire instead of red. Ftl.com has alot of nike gear to match these.
View media item 1307313

Last edited:

The comparison pics of OG vs  the 2014 doesn't really mean all that much to me in terms of color. I didn't own OGs, but I seen them every single day for an enitre school year, and I always remember the shoe being bright. REALLY bright. I remember a couple of people wearing Bulls jerseys with them and the colors not even being remotely close to matching.
Fully agree with this. I remember my aunt asking the dude at Footlocker if they were pink or red and made SURE I was ok with getting shoes that people might think are pink before she bought them for me. I was really aware of matching colors/hues so a young me always wished they were a truer red as they didn't match any of my Bulls gear (or anything red) perfectly.

I wasn't really into sneakers when they re-released in 2001 but I did get the 2010 Varsity Reds. Ironically, I never liked this release as it didn't come close enough to the original IMO. The 2014s definitely sparked that nostalgic feeling for me, even if the Infrared is more vibrant than the OGs.

Fully agree with this. I remember my aunt asking the dude at Footlocker if they were pink or red and made SURE I was ok with getting shoes that people might think are pink before she bought them for me. I was really aware of matching colors/hues so a young me always wished they were a truer red as they didn't match any of my Bulls gear (or anything red) perfectly.

I wasn't really into sneakers when they re-released in 2001 but I did get the 2010 Varsity Reds. Ironically, I never liked this release as it didn't come close enough to the original IMO. The 2014s definitely sparked that nostalgic feeling for me, even if the Infrared is more vibrant than the OGs.

View media item 1307450

Dope pic!! Wouldn't mind copping a old school cartoonish Jordan shirt like that.

i have a pair ready for checkout from hanon-shop. I dont know if i should do it though, does anyone have experience with this site?

Back
Top Bottom