Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

So at this point is anyone still salty they don't have a pair of these? I would think by now all who want have copped in some form either retail or reseller.

Is it me or are these mad uncomfortable? They do look amazing on feet. But damn they hurt. Stiff *** toe box. Will they loosen up with more wear?

i need help. i just ordered from this guy ==> http://www.kixify.com/product/jordan-retro-6-black-infrared-ds-bred-gym-red
has anyone ordered from this guy? i placed my order the 15th. havent gotten a tracking number. messaged this guy multiple times via kixify and his email and he hasnt answered back. the payment went through and the funds have been deducted from my card. did i just get scammed? sorry im not well diversed in scamming

i hope you paid via PayPal brah

I kinda want those 6s and 3s.. kinda bummed now because I volunteered to work today. 
mean.gif
frown.gif

I'm scared to unDS my pair after hearing from all you guys about how bad the quality is...
these are basketball shoes, if you are wearing these for fashion, I'm pretty sure it won't hurt the shoe. :smh:
If you are wearing it for play, you should know what happens...

Last edited:
these are basketball shoes, if you are wearing these for fashion, I'm pretty sure it won't hurt the shoe. :smh:
If you are wearing it for play, you should know what happens...

I hope no one wears retros (outside a couple models) to hoop in they are terrible. Rather drop the extra cash for an up to date sneakers. (Maybe it's just me though)

The comparison pics of OG vs  the 2014 doesn't really mean all that much to me in terms of color. I didn't own OGs, but I seen them every single day for an enitre school year, and I always remember the shoe being bright. REALLY bright. I remember a couple of people wearing Bulls jerseys with them and the colors not even being remotely close to matching.
Fully agree with this. I remember my aunt asking the dude at Footlocker if they were pink or red and made SURE I was ok with getting shoes that people might think are pink before she bought them for me. I was really aware of matching colors/hues so a young me always wished they were a truer red as they didn't match any of my Bulls gear (or anything red) perfectly.

I wasn't really into sneakers when they re-released in 2001 but I did get the 2010 Varsity Reds. Ironically, I never liked this release as it didn't come close enough to the original IMO. The 2014s definitely sparked that nostalgic feeling for me, even if the Infrared is more vibrant than the OGs.

View media item 1307450

lil og :D

damn, nearly 30 is not a youngster. :smh:

You young bro. Don't think otherwise.
I appreciate that. I feel like it's old. Just feel old sometimes in the sneaker community with all these teenagers buying these same shoes.

20 to me is like the young man

30 to me is like the young adult man who reaches the peak (strongest point)

40 is basically man's maturity....(mid age?)

50-60 is like pre senior citizen

61 over is like senior citizen/ last shot :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wore the infrared 6 today for 9 hours, all i can say is it gets ashy and scuff easily. Tried nubuck/suede brush and its still there. Good thing is there are no creases.

Back
Top Bottom