Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Still have mines DS but will be breaking them out in the Spring 
nthat.gif
I feel that infrared will look fuego when it starts to warm up

Did you wear any thick socks with them or some regular kind. I know sometimes my socks determine how my comfort level is going to be for my kicks
I wore some pretty basic thin socks, first my heels were rubbing which usually happens when youre breaking in new sneakers but then the toebox rubbed too, not even bandaids could deter them from ripping into my skin.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Word up, socks really determine comfort level in these.. Thick socks and it's all goodTrying to avoid bringing up all that nonsense about the infrared, but during ChristmasI had To ask my cousin who likes these kicks what color she thought the infrared was And she said "pinkish" :/

Word up, socks really determine comfort level in these.. Thick socks and it's all good Trying to avoid bringing up all that nonsense about the infrared, but during ChristmasI had To ask my cousin who likes these kicks what color she thought the infrared was And she said "pinkish" :/

Hahah funny thing is I conducted the same poll at my house last night and they all said pinkish as well.

Ya wearing mine today for the first time and the toe box is mad stiff. it probably was a bad idea to wear dress socks. but they are not uncomfortable

These infrareds feel like crap on feet. Nice shoe to have.. Bad comfort though. Kinda like cardboard

Check under the insoles... I've been wearing mine everyday. I'm curious to see how long they will last. I did end up changing out the insoles for something better and that has really improved their comfort.

LOL I got 2 pairs. I had to break 1 in around the house for two days, before I thought about wearing them out. They hurt my left heel like hell the first time out.

Worn 3 times now, and are a bit more bearable. 

Check if your lace locks and back spoiler are infrared color and not a reddish shade like the 2000 year model. Box lid should have a blue serial code stamp and gold circle sticker with QC on it (some early releases have this too but it helps to piece together an idea). Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Check if your lace locks and back spoiler are infrared color and not a reddish shade like the 2000 year model. Box lid should have a blue serial code stamp and gold circle sticker with QC on it (some early releases have this too but it helps to piece together an idea). Hope this helps.
thanks bro. gonna double check the spoilers then when they arive

If you got them from your local retailer then this thought shouldn't even cross your mind

Back
Top Bottom