Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

went out wit my folks and wore my black infrared 6s for the first time, got a few stares....i felt cool 
nthat.gif

I thought I read somewhere the blue tint helps slow/eliminate the yellowing process. Can someone confirm that?
Icy blue soles are just a gimmick for using cheaper rubber. It looks nice. Jordan brand has used clear rubber soles in the past that took a hell of a lot longer to yellow compared to the blue tint rubber we get today.

Actually wearing em does also.

I wore my concords maybe 3-5 times since release day and they are still yellowed.

Grapes, Fire Red 5s, and white infrareds have been worn way more than my concords.  using my cleaning method, they have less yellowing than the concords that have been sitting in my closet.

To each their own.
I have spoken about the Concords in the other thread. The concords, because of how hard they are to keep clean, have become one of my least favorite shoes. If they ever re-release I will never buy them again. I got the '01 and '11 concords and I have yet to wear or even try on my 2011 concords, but I'm scared to look at them in the box because I know they probably are yellowed now, like my 2001 ones are (below)

i guarantee the '11s arent even close to being that yellowed if they are DS

Them repainted dont look infrapink enough.

Dont forget the terra cotter marker trick from the varsity days...

Dude really said the infrared23 6s look flea market ish??? Lmao. Never seen a flea market replicate that beautiful color pop. Though the quality on them aren't all that. The color is is on another level

Dude really said the infrared23 6s look flea market ish??? Lmao. Never seen a flea market replicate that beautiful color pop. Though the quality on them aren't all that. The color is is on another level
The quality is what makes them look flea market.

thsi might sound corny but i think this shoe has a "mean" look. i've seen pics of rockstars and even NWO rockin em lol 

Back
Top Bottom