Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I'm just saying...... An opinion? No problem we are all different. But you're throwing a lil extra sauce in there that is like.. Yea ok....

And if it takes skinnies for you to show off your "bulge", there's a small problem....
What you implied was that I was a "middle schooler" yet a majority of all these replies are jabs and hits at homeboy's pic. Pardon me for showing my dude some love when all you guys want to rag about raiding sisters closets and pill drive the thread with this bully on the minority mentality. It's cool though, "let the hate flow" *Darth Sidious Voice*.

What you implied was that I was a "middle schooler" yet a majority of all these replies are jabs and hits at homeboy's pic. Pardon me for showing my dude some love when all you guys want to rag about raiding sisters closets and pill drive the thread with this bully on the minority mentality. It's cool though, "let the hate flow" *Darth Sidious Voice*.

Bulge Visual :rofl:

lol I don't have to worry about turning into a female because of my taste in fashion. Come on fam! Plus my lady likes being able to get a bulge visual. I'm sure she isn't alone, these ladies out here in Cali eat up the skinny jeans. Just adapting to the game playa.
NO THEY DON'T.

You must be from the valley or san bernardino with that talk

Rock levi 559s myself but may start rockin the new 541s (athletic fit) supposedly made for guys who have bigger legs and thighs. Anybody got any of the Levi 541s yet?

lol I don't have to worry about turning into a female because of my taste in fashion. Come on fam! Plus my lady likes being able to get a bulge visual. I'm sure she isn't alone, these ladies out here in Cali eat up the skinny jeans. Just adapting to the game playa.
NO THEY DON'T.

You must be from the valley or san bernardino with that talk

Whooooa this guy does not represent the rest of the 818.

508 or 521s for me

Whooooa this guy does not represent the rest of the 818.

508 or 521s for me
roll.gif
my bad.

He gets the boot.

Back
Top Bottom