Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

here's a pic of my current 6 collection (foolishly got sold dmp 6s a few years back). easily, top 3 as far as quality goes (in this order)...

1. cigar

2. brasil

3. spizike

View media item 1327516
no beijings??? but db6s would make this collection perfect!

i foolishly got rid of my DBs a few years ago when i was broke for the same reason i sold all my yeezys, my j. kidd flightposites, army foams and south beach 8s... i was broke AF! i've accepted the fact that me having any of those shoes ever again is very unlikely :smh: beijings don't exist to me. slam dunk 6s are pretty much right there with beijings imo those things are :x

Last edited:
i foolishly got rid of my DBs a few years ago when i was broke for the same reason i sold all my yeezys, my j. kidd flightposites, army foams and south beach 8s... i was broke AF! i've accepted the fact that me having any of those shoes ever again is very unlikely :smh: beijings don't exist to me. slam dunk 6s are pretty much right there with beijings imo those things are :x

Bro I feel you on selling stuff when you needed money. :smh::smh:

i foolishly got rid of my DBs a few years ago when i was broke for the same reason i sold all my yeezys, my j. kidd flightposites, army foams and south beach 8s... i was broke AF! i've accepted the fact that me having any of those shoes ever again is very unlikely
mean.gif
beijings don't exist to me. slam dunk 6s are pretty much right there with beijings imo those things are
sick.gif
i would have sold everything but the yeezys 
roll.gif

but i feel you, some things are more important than shoes

I don't think the Boot Cut, Straight Leg, Slim Leg, Skinny Leg, jean argument ever gets old.

Me personally i think wearing shorts with 6s beats them all.

Or it could just be the cali kid inside my old New York body speaking...  
smokin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
lol I don't have to worry about turning into a female because of my taste in fashion. Come on fam! Plus my lady likes being able to get a bulge visual. I'm sure she isn't alone, these ladies out here in Cali eat up the skinny jeans. Just adapting to the game playa.

You think these will ever restock?

Yes, Nike Q2 just ended so I'd say soon. Q3 Ends in February/March

Nike has been doing more quarterly restocks. But I'm ended here because I'm not trying to start a restock thread 2.0

Back
Top Bottom