Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

small footers and big footers  get the short end of the stick .

If there is no pair or only 1 pair for sale on the bay,he can charge whatever he feels like...
mean.gif

Thats just how it is. Just be on your game when the shoes come out, you shouldnt have to worry about that. But if you miss out, be prepared to hunt for retail and hope for restocks, or pay that price.
I know, but these ****sellers are slowly killing the game man; they need to just lower the price because these might not move until a few years.

Thats just how it is. Just be on your game when the shoes come out, you shouldnt have to worry about that. But if you miss out, be prepared to hunt for retail and hope for restocks, or pay that price.

I know, but these ****sellers are slowly killing the game man; they need to just lower the price because these might not move until a few years.
that's not new tho

noone is killing anything.

The seller can charge whatever he wants and you have the choice to buy (or not buy).

I am happy to be able to find something i slept on or couldnt stand in line for a day ,for an extra 50$ or whatever.

I feel too damn old to stand in lines ,camp stores and register in 10 raffles.

I 'll do some extra overtimes, get a few extra bucks and its all good. 
pimp.gif

Besides a pair of J's is something you want ,not something you need.

Why are people on eBay so stubborn with their prices, they see people are not going to pay that much for a shoe almost everybody has (you see how the Legend Blue 11s prices are) why are they so set on getting $300 plus from people?
The ebay fees are no joke. They're trying to make a little bit of money if they can at all. As it was mentioned early you either pay the price or keep it moving. What you won't pay others will if it matters that much.

nobody has to hype it up, the demand is just still strong for the shoe. And unless u live in a tax free state, $300 on ebay is barely $50 profit after fees and shipping so its not like their really eating off people.

Understandable,but remember the shoe originally cost $185 so they're still making a $75 to $80 profit man.
After ebay gets their cut and shipping cost (Shipping from coast to coast, insurance, and signature can add up), it's really a $50 profit if sold for $300. After taxes a pair cost most $195

Last edited:
It's funny dude ranting about one of the most hyped models ever in the Jordan retro line ...the 11s!!! Columbia at that lol. Are they going to come down? hell nah. I'm surprised bred 11s came down SOME. If you don't got the money just try to make a deal with the seller.

at the same time I laugh at these high price resellers. This reselling dying down if u ask me...It's only but so many NEEDED og colorways..it's only but so many gimmicks (limited) colors they can put on kicks. Jordan's particularly.

Cop what you like...

Reading for comments on the shoe in the the title not sports blues or useful info on a restock instead just useless comments like the two posted above.

how are those black and infrared 6s holding up ppl? What about those ppl that painted the infrared varsity red? Was the paint job worth it?

Looks like my family has no look with black infrared. Cousin came in with some new art on his Black infrared . Saying his little one did it. I really don't know what to tell him. He tried awesome, hair spray and detergent and it's still there. Lol buddy losing his mind. Any suggestion how to get the ink of the icy part? 

It's on the medial side of the. I have very reminiscent markings from pens or ink from the receipt catching wind on the translucent soles (these two shoes happen to be Gamma 11's and Preheat Bron 11's... pix tomorrow for reference - cuz i'm more faded than  pair of stonewashed denim right now).

There's nothing you can do but consider them beauty marks/battle scars/character cuts. 

Welp he didn't want to here that but oh well. Thanks for the info

Finally tried on my pair from finishline.com.... these thing feel like im wearing steel toe timbs. Toe box area is super stiff hard

Last edited:
Finally tried on my pair from finishline.com.... these thing feel like im wearing steel toe timbs. Toe box area is super stiff hard

They break in pretty nicely though. I changed the insole to something with more support. I wear mine primarily for working out and initally each time I did a movement like a lunge it felt like I was breaking my toes off. Now the shoes are broken in so there is no more issue with that.

Back
Top Bottom