Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

never understood wearing kicks to a club, its too dark and most ladies don't give a damn what shoes you're wearing.

never understood wearing kicks to a club, its too dark and most ladies don't give a damn what shoes you're wearing.

This. Especially when someone accidently spills their drink on your shoes. It happened to me before while I was wearing Tims.

I wore these to the club Saturday some chick stepped on me with her high heels on my big toe I almost cried.....
you should ask her to make up for it ,if you know what i mean 
wink.gif

If they actually let you into a club with Jordans on and you are not a celebrity then that place is not a a club to me. I'd classify it as a dark hole in the wall venue playing loud music

If they actually let you into a club with Jordans on and you are not a celebrity then that place is not a a club to me. I'd classify it as a dark hole in the wall venue playing loud music

Most clubs in Hollywood let you in with Jordan's. I wouldn't wear them, but they do.

The hell kinda clubs you talking about? I've been to plenty of clubs and the most I've seen is them not allow plain white tees, baggy clothes, hats, hoodies, or timbs. Never seen a club not allow js

It's rarely about what you're actually wearing that may or may not let you in a club but, how exactly you're wearing it. 

The hell kinda clubs you talking about? I've been to plenty of clubs and the most I've seen is them not allow plain white tees, baggy clothes, hats, hoodies, or timbs. Never seen a club not allow js

It depends what region you live in. Clubs in DC are very strict about club attire, you can't wear Jordans or sneakers period in their clubs. Clubs down south and midwest (from what I hear) are way more relaxed in regards to club attire. New York City clubs are all about how you look with what you have on will depend on if they let you in. Or you can pay extra and they will let you in with whatever you have on, but that extra could be $50-$100 on top of the charge to get in the club. I had to pay $40 to be allowed in aNYC club with just a fitted on, I was with a video vixen model friend of mine who was hosting that night so I didn't have to pay the door charge, but nowadays if I don't get in VIP for free I'm not interested in going.

Last edited:
Bruh any major city like DC, Miami, or NYC gonna have strict dress codes. The places you're talking about are the ones frequented by a bunch of minimum wage McDonald's workers who can't even afford bottle service and ordering the $5 specials at the rinky dink bar.

Like homey right above me mentioned, unless you're paying the bouncer some extra cash you ain't getting in with none of that ratchet wear

Last edited:
Bruh any major city like DC, Miami, or NYC gonna have strict dress codes. The places you're talking about are the ones frequented by a bunch of minimum wage McDonald's workers who can't even afford bottle service and ordering the $5 specials at the rinky dink bar.

Like homey right above me mentioned, unless you're paying the bouncer some extra cash you ain't getting in with none of that ratchet wear
This guy right here will be the first one to tell you that the new Js are worth the new price. 

And that the quality is worth it. 

Last edited:
This guy right here will be the first one to tell you that the new Js are worth the new price. 
And that the quality is worth it. 
Last Jordan retro I bought was Black Grape 5s so I'm not really sure what your point is. I bet you didn't even know what a Jordan was until IG came along and the 2011 Concords dropped

Last edited:
I beat the hell out of mine this past weekend.

Was out in Vegas and wore them up and down the strip, at some smaller clubs, and at the strip club.

Surprisingly the shoes still look amazing and all I ended up with was a small scuff on the toe.

But yea, I wouldn't rock them and attempt to enter Hakkasan. That's straight foolish

I beat the hell out of mine this past weekend.

Was out in Vegas and wore them up and down the strip, at some smaller clubs, and at the strip club.

Surprisingly the shoes still look amazing and all I ended up with was a small scuff on the toe.

But yea, I wouldn't rock them and attempt to enter Hakkasan. That's straight foolish

I couldn't do a ton of walking in those. Those 6's from last year are uncomfortable AF. Going to Vegas next week and these will not be on my list to take.

You tryin to insinuate something? Because I'm not talking about those spots I've been to some like that before like Blur out in philly. Been to higher end places in North jersey, philly and like I said never seen js excluded. Unless you are the type to hit those upitty real rich spots than that's you. I can say I've never been to one of those. I will say though that it is about how you carry yourself when it comes to getting in

You tryin to insinuate something? Because I'm not talking about those spots I've been to some like that before like Blur out in philly. Been to higher end places in North jersey, philly and like I said never seen js excluded. Unless you are the type to hit those upitty real rich spots than that's you. I can say I've never been to one of those. I will say though that it is about how you carry yourself when it comes to getting in
Nah bruh I'm not insinuating anything. And I agree that 90% of the time it's about who you know at the club or how you carry yourself. But yes I was referring to the uppity type of clubs. Usually when me and a group go out in a major city we hit one of those spots up and they are strict as hell with dress code if you aren't a regular

Nah bruh I'm not insinuating anything. And I agree that 90% of the time it's about who you know at the club or how you carry yourself. But yes I was referring to the uppity type of clubs. Usually when me and a group go out in a major city we hit one of those spots up and they are strict as hell with dress code if you aren't a regular

This. There are some places I been to, and you have to wear shoes only.

I still need these for a banging price, but those bang bang pairs are looking too close to the official release

Also that finish line restock was a little early before j23app announced it .i ended up getting another infrared 6 size 11

Back
Top Bottom