Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Hey guys I need some advice I can't remember what material these are, durabuck or nubuck? Also will I ruin these if I walk on snow? Or it happens to snow when I'm wearing them?

Hey guys I need some advice I can't remember what material these are, durabuck or nubuck? Also will I ruin these if I walk on snow? Or it happens to snow when I'm wearing them?
My friend, snow will not mess up your shoes.  Wear them, enjoy them!

I also wonder if I should try to secure these or wait until the NA Retro releases? I know it's probably will be a while before JB does but it has me thinking it's closer than we know.

This is a 2012 sample with Durabuck and a different spin on the midsole. I'm more okay with these than the reverse Infrareds
It's a mix of both. The toe is Nubuck. Idk if that helps

After seeing that photo with the Maroon and other 6s I'm not sure whether to wait out the NA retros or secure the Jumpman pairs, any thoughts on this?

After seeing that photo with the Maroon and other 6s I'm not sure whether to wait out the NA retros or secure the Jumpman pairs, any thoughts on this?
I see it like this, if you really like the shoe and can't wait, buy youa pair at a good price.

If you already have them, then if they come out in a few years it'll be like you doubled up. I just un DSd my black Infrareds because they may drop again within the next 5 years with better materials which I can keep in I've while I wear my 14 pair

dudes gonna be wasting their lives away waiting for the NA when they could be enjoying the shoes TODAY
mean.gif
This

I was around for OG Jordans, but today, NA isnt a deal breaker for me. 

If I already have these, Im not gonna get another pair just for NA

dudes gonna be wasting their lives away waiting for the NA when they could be enjoying the shoes TODAY :smh:
I understand your point. In 1s I wasted my life because I couldn't enjoy them with a JM on them. It was def a happy day when NA came back. Don't judge me :smile:

dudes gonna be wasting their lives away waiting for the NA when they could be enjoying the shoes TODAY :smh:
I understand your point. In 1s I wasted my life because I couldn't enjoy them with a JM on them. It was def a happy day when NA came back. Don't judge me :smile:

Ok, let me put it this way then. the JM is not enjoyable to some. LOL.

Well NT, finally fulfilled a childhood dream and got these. My first Jordans were the Carmine 6's, which was all the Army Base PX had on clearance when my mom finally broke down and got me a pair when I was 12. Infrareds were long gone at the time. I was randomly browsing EBay when I found a listing for these @ $260. Couldn't say no.

View media item 1886831View media item 1886833
I splurged and got a pair of Carmines too simply for the nostalgia, and they should be here tomorrow. With those and the Aqua 8s, I'll feel like a kid again.

**** these things are tough to lace, though. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom