Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

smokin.gif

This is certainly great news! I'm curious to see if they mess this up like they did with the all red 6s (suede first, leather released)

Knowing JB like we all do ya'll gotta figure theres a catch or whatever. 

@Since85 didn't that sample leak like a year or more before the shoe dropped
i don't remember the exact leak but people were all excited (myself included) but when we saw the finished product people were like "oooh ok, I'm still gonna cop, but it wasn't what i was expecting"

i could be wrong and I hope i am. I hope its 3M, durabuck even tho they use nubuck (I think they stopped doing durabuck no?) that infaRED, not infaPINK and would be a nice touch if they ditched the blue tint and added NA on the back.

In the photo, the piece that comprises the collar wrap is the same material as the rest of the shoe.
Not a deal breaker, but that isn't right.
Are my eyes failing me, or am i seeing correctly?

In the photo, the piece that comprises the collar wrap is the same material as the rest of the shoe.
looks like you are right but these could just be a sample pair.

i could be wrong and I hope i am. I hope its 3M, durabuck even tho they use nubuck (I think they stopped doing durabuck no?) that infaRED, not infaPINK and would be a nice touch if they ditched the blue tint and added NA on the back.

yeah man, they should give em away for free too, since we're wishing

I hope your not talking about some minor detail that was only present on the OGs

we all wish they would put Nike air on the back so there's no need to say "I hope they put Nike air on the back"

we all wish they would put Nike air on the back so there's no need to say "I hope they put Nike air on the back"
nah man u misinterpret. my original feelings on this was "they will find a way to mess this up" I hope not but i think they will. so since we were all wishing on a star I thought about doing the same! 

Probably cop 3-4 pairs. I grabbed 3 pairs of the 2010 infrareds pack and rock them all down to the bone. These will be beat to ****. Black infrared 6s and black cement 3s are my absolute favorite sneaker in this solar system. Multiple pairs needed minimum

Looks like suede in that last pic

And the soles don't look tinted blue, kinda yellowed. Are those the 2011s and dude is tying to troll us?

Last edited:

Pretty close or no?
You'all see that smooth buttery Durabuck!. Now thats high grain Durabuck! Top Shelve Cow Hide. All them Retros you'all say had Durabuck such as, Thunder IVs

Charcoal VIIs, Playoff VIIIs, Suns VIIIs, Toro VIs. They might be Durabuck on them listed but not that smooth buttery Top shelf high grade Hide of DURABUCK!.......

So If you all think in this photo that these R gonna release in Durabuck well ummm atleast it looks like a lower grade of Durabuck just like the Retro listed above.

But dont get me wrong People I prefer that level of Durabuck Hide shown over the 2009 or 10 Varsity reds had and the Infr pck.

Probably cop 3-4 pairs. I grabbed 3 pairs of the 2010 infrareds pack and rock them all down to the bone. These will be beat to ****. Black infrared 6s and black cement 3s are my absolute favorite sneaker in this solar system. Multiple pairs needed minimum
So you copped # set of the pck and ran em all down awready? FOOL!... They were Garbage except fot ecseption of the Box and Seal bags.

They don't do it often but when they make retros as close to the OGs as possible its a beautiful thing. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom