Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

crazy-kid-birthday-gif.gif

View media item 947127
its offical 24th of may ... Black infrareds !! :D

nah. Carmine's come out that day, come on now

you looking right at it talking about "if this is true". tho I still say it looks like the suede from the BC 4s/Oreo 5s. I'm not getting my hopes up for durabuck until we get better pics but I'm honestly satisfied by the fact they have 3m or whatever that material may be

Last edited:
If these are the real deal, I'll immediately start TRASHING my Infrared Pack pair, I'm talking like wearing them every damn day from now till November, and cop two of these for sure.

"NO PHOTOSHOP NO CUSTOM .... Real aj6 black infrared [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] regra repost are welcome ^^"

Is that reflective material i see, Image Via retroshop_paris's Instagram
They look just like the pair that SNKRBX had posted .. You know the one that had people doubting that it would release. With that being said, will definitely get my pair, if I get the chance for a second, will definitely do so as well. Good luck to everyone come release date, maybe these will receive an even bigger production. At least I hope so, especially since EVERYONE is gunning for two.

you looking right at it talking about "if this is true". tho I still say it looks like the suede from the BC 4s/Oreo 5s. I'm not getting my hopes up for durabuck until we get official pics but I'm honestly satisfied that by the fact they have 3m or whatever that material may be

When I had zoomed in earlier this crossed my mind as well.

you looking right at it talking about "if this is true". tho I still say it looks like the suede from the BC 4s/Oreo 5s. I'm not getting my hopes up for durabuck until we get better pics but I'm honestly satisfied by the fact they have 3m or whatever that material may be

I was referring to them having durabuck as opposed to suede :rolleyes

And of course JB and Nike have never changes something from sample to release pair. So god forbid I question if what I see on a sample will make it to the release pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom