Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

these are gonna be a hyped release. i am so getting these! one for wearing, one for selling

Black Infrareds are my favorite Jordan's of all time...so they'd be top of my list.

2nd would be Maroons, but they also share the colors of my alma mater, so I'm a little biased w/ those :smile:

Still want to see the "reverse Infrared" samples released one day.  Those things are awesome.  If I had the skills/steady hand, I'd grab another pair of the white Infrared's, and mock a pair up as was shown earlier in the thread.  Still wouldn't be the same w/o the durabuck.

I feel you but you gotta ask yourself what colorway they're based on. wouldn't be a black and gold if it wasn't for the black and infrared and I think part of what makes them cool is that they flipped an OG color. I don't think they would be as dope if they had actually been a OG color

You're 100% right. I had both DMPs and 2000 Infrareds at the same time (both too big :smh:) and the Infrareds are unquestionably colder. Like, it was barely a contest :lol:

The GMP colorway (with an immediate white lace swap) would be to DMPs what White Infrareds are to Black, but the quality on those were trash.

Last edited:
The anticipation on finally owning these is killing me.

Soon........

s4s777.png

Don't spend the $20 you make in one place.
i save my money. never spend my money on expensive food, drinks, video games, etc.. even in school i never go to the vending machine or buy snacks. im saving it all up for shoes.

cmpunk cmpunk he's talking about the minimal amount of profit you will make from reselling an extra pair since they're will be a lot of these to go around

Rea
The blue will fade after wear.

STOP REACHING.

Reaching for what? I love the classic black infrareds when it was actually red and not coral. And the blue may fade, but it's still not the classic look. Maybe travesty was overstated but the white infrareds look bunk and quality control was horrible.

probably cuz this isn't a kanye forum. we don't care what kanye wears or what you guys wear, the varsities just don't look that good. if you like em more power to you

Don't put your opinion out there like its fact, I own both. Speak for your damn self. I don't like Kanye either, but I know NT likes to treat him like a god.

The hype for this shoe is gonna be crazy. I still prefer my pair from '00, sucks they don't make them like that anymore. it makes me sad :frown:

Don't put your opinion out there like its fact, I own both. Speak for your damn self. I don't like Kanye either, but I know NT likes to treat him like a god.

*tells me not to state my opinion like its fact*

*states his opinion like its fact*

I'm actually a big kanye fan, always have been, but this is not a kanye forum, that is a fact. and outside of a yeezy thread which I no longer go in, I really don't see the stan behavior you speak of. so if you don't like kanye, don't bring him up, and he probably won't come up

The hype for this shoe is gonna be crazy. I still prefer my pair from '00, sucks they don't make them like that anymore. it makes me sad :frown:

this is really all that needs to be said, as far as quality/color issues, because most are gonna cop anyway. but it is sad

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom