Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

How is this irrelevant as we keep saying before

Pizza = black infrareds

the ones complaining don't even know what they're complaining about
Some of these people weren't in the black and red I thread probably when we had all the pizza talk going on. Can't blame them for it tho

I think what he was mainly trying to get across is that NT should be a place where people can have a bit of harmless fun as well. No one is getting hurt with this pizza party talk, it's only bringing good vibes in a thread that otherwise would erupt into a "Infrared shade" argument. We've barely got one picture of these, and the shoes don't drop til Black Friday.. we got a long minute to wait for these, so why not just have some friendly pizza party conversations and have some laughs? This is clearly the thread for Black Infrared VIs and eventually the pizza party will die down a little, but it's not like the pizza talk is completely stopping you or anyone else from posting about the shoes. It is possible to have two different topics going on in one thread, it happens all the time when people ask different questions or discuss something else as a conversation with another user.

Also, if Meth had a problem with it, I think he'd have been in here already removing posts and handling it.

I know what you mean about the moderation and chill aspect, but I find it funnier when it's over the top. A lot of people do. Heck, this whole pizza party thing started because in the Breaking Bad gif, he THREW THE PIZZA ON THE ROOF OF THE HOUSE. He didn't just drop it on the ground and look angry. He over did it. :lol:

Idk, I see both sides, but Niketalk should be as fun as it is serious and I don't think that the pizza party is an issue.

I feel you.
And I personally don't mind the pizza stuff at all, which is why I didn't respond to any of this flare-up until Stevesteve spoke up
I always love the way NT can find crazy jokes in almost anything. Its why Im still here 8 years later

Im just not gonna stand by while a moderator tells people to get out of a shoe thread cause they don't wanna talk about pizza. It doesn't work that way

Man y'all take this ish to serious... If you weren't in the Black/Red 1 thread you probably won't understand it...

If you don't like the pizza talk then oh well. No one is forcing you to come in here and read everything.

It's corny... yes we know... but like everyone stated what else is there really to talk about?
tired.gif

How is this irrelevant as we keep saying before

Pizza = black infrareds

the ones complaining don't even know what they're complaining about

did people really think we were talking about pizza...yeezus christo :smh:

theres a time and place for everything. this is a sneaker community and if im not mistaken the thread is about sneakers not pizza. grow up

Ok ok let's chill with all this back and forth. We need to get this thread back on track .
I'd hate to have too lock it up.Please get back to the shoes.

I think what he was mainly trying to get across is that NT should be a place where people can have a bit of harmless fun as well. No one is getting hurt with this pizza party talk, it's only bringing good vibes in a thread that otherwise would erupt into a "Infrared shade" argument. We've barely got one picture of these, and the shoes don't drop til Black Friday.. we got a long minute to wait for these, so why not just have some friendly pizza party conversations and have some laughs? This is clearly the thread for Black Infrared VIs and eventually the pizza party will die down a little, but it's not like the pizza talk is completely stopping you or anyone else from posting about the shoes. It is possible to have two different topics going on in one thread, it happens all the time when people ask different questions or discuss something else as a conversation with another user.

Also, if Meth had a problem with it, I think he'd have been in here already removing posts and handling it.

I know what you mean about the moderation and chill aspect, but I find it funnier when it's over the top. A lot of people do. Heck, this whole pizza party thing started because in the Breaking Bad gif, he THREW THE PIZZA ON THE ROOF OF THE HOUSE. He didn't just drop it on the ground and look angry. He over did it. :lol:

Idk, I see both sides, but Niketalk should be as fun as it is serious and I don't think that the pizza party is an issue.

I feel you.
And I personally don't mind the pizza stuff at all, which is why I didn't respond to any of this flare-up until Stevesteve spoke up
I always love the way NT can find crazy jokes in almost anything. Its why Im still here 8 years later

Im just not gonna stand by while a moderator tells people to get out of a shoe thread cause they don't wanna talk about pizza. It doesn't work that way

I wasn't trying to tell people to get out of the thread if they don't want to talk about pizza, if I came off that way I'm sorry. What I meant is the pizza talk is just members having fun and if you don't like it it's very easy too ignore it and make a post about the shoes. This whole pizza thing got out of control fast and we all need to get this thread back on track.

Last edited:
So sad I had to retire my 01 infrared.... sole crumbled on me after my last wear... M contemplating scooping one pair. Hopefully won't be too much of a hustle

what are the production numbers usually like for black friday drops? the oreos last year had a bunch of pairs everywhere but im gonna chalk that up to low demand. im guessing that these will be in the same range as those and the bred 4s 

Man it's all good pizza talk will still be had.....pizza boys don't feed the haters they just trying to set us up. Ignore them fools :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom