Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Y'all talk about wanting new pictures but y'all keep uploading the 2010 pair lol

But we can't talk about pizza...

It still pertains to shoes tho. Can we get passed this already gawd damn :lol:

So it's been etablished that these will have 3M? Cuz from the pic it just looks like white perforation mesh holes, and not 3M

Last edited:
I think/wish it's 3m but we gotta wait. Hope they don't play us like the 13' from last year because those had that white stuff as well

Last edited:
Type to tell the substitute teacher that we were supposed to have a quiz

The type to tuck in their polo uniform, comb their hair to the right, fold their hands on their desk and give their teacher an apple.

that was me :lol:

lawd :rofl: :rofl:

Type to ask for a sheet of paper on the first day of school.

Like, how you start school on the first day with no supplies my *****?

-----------------------

Cats on IG are too gullible :smh:

We all know these will definitely have blue soles just like the white infras and the carmines. And they'll 99.9% more than likely have a "shiny material" instead of 3m.

Either way, these ***** are robocopped. I'll even stand in line on black friday if I have to.

Last edited:
Soooooo...you guys weren't talking about ACTUAL pizza..the pizza is a metaphor for the shoes?

Color me disappointed.
tired.gif

Please NO blue tint! I couldn't bare it...Barely accepting the Carmine VIs sole! [emoji]128584[/emoji]

All of the clear soles on any model releasing will have blue soles...been like that since 2011

Last edited:
Soooooo...you guys weren't talking about ACTUAL pizza..the pizza is a metaphor for the shoes?

Color me disappointed. |I

I mean, it was half and half :lol:

I remember before the bred 1 release, I literally wore my bred 1's to get pizza.

Last edited:
Idk what it is with 6s retros that they can't get right lol what made the 6s were how simple the cws were (minus Carmines) why do they keep going over the top with the retros (besides navy's and DMPs only)

The color blocking on those is what makes it ugly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom