Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

what are the production numbers usually like for black friday drops? the oreos last year had a bunch of pairs everywhere but im gonna chalk that up to low demand. im guessing that these will be in the same range as those and the bred 4s 

I read somewhere there were over 500K of those Oreos.. Prob why it seemed like they were sitting. That's Holiday 11 numbers..

what are the production numbers usually like for black friday drops? the oreos last year had a bunch of pairs everywhere but im gonna chalk that up to low demand. im guessing that these will be in the same range as those and the bred 4s 

More than likely in that bred 4/ black cement 3/ bred 13 range in quantities probably.

Which is a good thing. Because aside from the black cement 3, both of the others had restocks.

I wish BCIII's had restocks though :smh: Definitely would have copped a 2nd pair

i got ds cards older ones grey lid  bordeaux x2 ds flog oly just opened up chambray i just need hare's ill take a bordeaux w green on the tongue or some new color if its not a bunch of ugly bright colors  or some lows gentry got but b4 that i need 2 black durabuck VI asap with nike air
Type to tell the substitute teacher that we were supposed to have a quiz
Type to actually take names on the chalk board when the teacher leaves the room. And put check marks next to it

had to rep

i remember they put the name then check marks allllllll the way across 

roll.gif

:rofl: :rofl:

And

So sad I had to retire my 01 infrared.... sole crumbled on me after my last wear... M contemplating scooping one pair. Hopefully won't be too much of a hustle

Repped for trying to re-rail a derailed thread. :lol:

Last edited:
The type to tuck in their polo uniform, comb their hair to the right, fold their hands on their desk and give their teacher an apple.

that was me :lol:
The type to rather go over a study guide than watching a movie when it's a free day.

god forbid we have the slightest bit of fun on NT.

you guys are the reason I can't stand this place sometimes.

Last edited:
I read somewhere there were over 500K of those Oreos.. Prob why it seemed like they were sitting. That's Holiday 11 numbers..

Yea I def see black red 4 numbers. Should be an easy multiple cop in my area. They had like 9 pairs in each size 9.5/10 n that was a smaller footlocker. I should def be good

Please NO blue tint! I couldn't bare it...Barely accepting the Carmine VIs sole! [emoji]128584[/emoji]

Oreos sold the most pair of any Jordan last year, so despite them sitting, there were more pairs than any other shoe. If the Black Infrareds are the same all of us can cop for days.

Those are the 2010 release, at least I believe so since the soles look like they're yellowing.

Oreos sold the most pair of any Jordan last year, so despite them sitting, there were more pairs than any other shoe. If the Black Infrareds are the same all of us can cop for days.

It would be nice if these were around for days, but these are much more sought after than those Oreos. Some people will still miss out if they don't do their homework.. Especially if they end up with durabuck and/or 3M.

Back
Top Bottom