Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I don't like this topic because it always follows the ewww why did they put blue tint soles on a shoe that has red... As if this is a something new at this point or as if it will stay blue but yea...

My thoughts exactly.
nthat.gif
true

this is THE SHOE of 2014. anything less than 2 is unacceptable for me. 

the blue tint doesn't bother me the slightest. they'll look just fine after yellowing. besides, the products they have to keep soles icey do an impressive job. 

People keep saying the yellowing adds character. The blue ish tint adds character too....smh

The blue is to reduce yellowing. It disappears after time, so I don't know why people still complain about it.

Because it's the cycle of this thread...next up is the nubuck/durabuck debate/complaints

Last edited:
People keep saying the yellowing adds character. The blue ish tint adds character too....smh

The blue is to reduce yellowing. It disappears after time, so I don't know why people still complain about it.

Because it's the cycle of this thread...next up is the nubuck/durabuck debate/complaints

But ****** can't converse pepperoni or sausage :smh:

Nope...Because the 40 year olds dont understand and start to complain

Yeah, because the actual materials and quality of the shoe isn't something people should complain about. :\

Well of course people have the right to voice their opinions on the materials or whatever

Just saying it's one of the topics that had been debated to death

Yeah, because the actual materials and quality of the shoe isn't something people should complain about. :\

How long have ya'll been complaining? Five? Six years now? :lol:

Hell maybe even longer.

Its like beating a damn dead horse at this point.

Last edited:
How long have ya'll been complaining? Five? Six years now? :lol:

Hell maybe even longer.

Its like beating a damn dead horse at this point.

exactly, you could just as easily just stop giving jordan your money. we know what the deal is

Hmm, get these and sole swap with a pair of infrared23 6s?

dude what? isn't it just black? couldnt you just paint it black since your breaking out the paint brushes anyway to paint the infrared to red?

Last edited:
I would like to get a pair of these, but I'll wait the next few months to see more photos to make my decision. I'm just so damn worried about the pinkness issue. I pray the red doesn't come faded pink like the white/infrared VI from earlier this year which deterred me from getting them.

exactly, you could just as easily just stop giving jordan your money. we know what the deal is
Yeah, people needa just own up to the fact that they're literally buying off of pure hype now. Any "coveted" release is automatically a "must cop" like they don't have a choice then turn around and complain about ****. "We know what the deal is" lol

I would like to get a pair of these, but I'll wait the next few months to see more photos to make my decision. I'm just so damn worried about the pinkness issue. I pray the red doesn't come faded pink like the white/infrared VI from earlier this year which deterred me from getting them.
If you're an 11.5. Buy them, I heard they're super red, like dark red, the "real" red. But if it's not, I promise I'll buy them off you for retail. How's that sound? You can't lose. 
pimp.gif
 Reimbursement at it's finest.

5c9fecc2_image.jpeg

Hoping people are keeping their word that they're not copping because they're too pink.

Made my white infrared's easy to get.

Back
Top Bottom