Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I agree, they also were general release though
Which GR sat throughout the day recently though? Could've easily tripled up if you had wanted too. If the same goes for the black infs (definitely won't be the case let's be serious) then wonderful.

Which GR sat throughout the day recently though? Could've easily tripled up if you had wanted too. If the same goes for the black infs (definitely won't be the case let's be serious) then wonderful.
Black & 3M tongue 5s, Powder Blue 10s, Powder Blue 3s, the recent releases of 2s and even Yeezy Foams to name a few.

Last edited:
How long have ya'll been complaining? Five? Six years now? :lol:

Hell maybe even longer.

Its like beating a damn dead horse at this point.

exactly, you could just as easily just stop giving jordan your money. we know what the deal is

Hmm, get these and sole swap with a pair of infrared23 6s?

dude what? isn't it just black? couldnt you just paint it black since your breaking out the paint brushes anyway to paint the infrared to red?
Oh yea... I was trippin...

infrared debate 
mean.gif

Black & 3M tongue 5s, Powder Blue 10s, Powder Blue 3s, the recent releases of 2s and even Yeezy Foams to name a few.
And infrared 3's
Fire Red 3s too. Hmm, all of these releases share only one thing, they're released within the first 6 months.

Btw, I meant to say OG color ways, cause those Concord 2s are still on FNL or they were. Even added to cart to see if they were really in stock.

*Edit*

And it's crazy that the models that sat are fetching above retail on the resell market. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
We all knew white's would sit they hit outlets in 2010.

These will prob. be like bred 4 

Hell maybe even longer.

exactly, you could just as easily just stop giving jordan your money. we know what the deal is

dude what? isn't it just black? couldnt you just paint it black since your breaking out the paint brushes anyway to paint the infrared to red?

Son... Your avy though..... :nerd:

Last edited:

Hell maybe even longer.

Son... Your avy though..... :nerd:

Jada Stevens

ibaka-bite.gif

Tbh I think y'all didn't want us to talk about pizza because back in the day all y'all got was pb&j for lunch and ya mom never packed lunchables. Dead *** lol

Y'all having the same exact debates I said y'all would and it seems like y'all doing it just for the sake of talking...

I would like to get a pair of these, but I'll wait the next few months to see more photos to make my decision. I'm just so damn worried about the pinkness issue. I pray the red doesn't come faded pink like the white/infrared VI from earlier this year which deterred me from getting them.
Yes. God forbid they finally retro these shoes in og form

Anyone else think it would be cool if some low top VIs came out? I would like a pair of the metallic silver VI lows

he says these are the new infrareds coming out. he keeps putting teaser pics up.look like ashy varsities to me. he's the guy that has all the shoes early that a lot of the sneaker websites use for upcoming release news and photos. but you already knew that. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom