Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

he says these are the new infrareds coming out. he keeps putting teaser pics up.look like ashy varsities to me. he's the guy that has all the shoes early that a lot of the sneaker websites use for upcoming release news and photos. but you already knew that. 
does aren't the new pair. If they were he would have 50 teaser pics up by now

dude really risking his credibility for a few props. like somebody said if he had this years version he'd have pics from every angle all over the internet

dude really risking his credibility for a few props. like somebody said if he had this years version he'd have pics from every angle all over the internet
shame on him looking for props on 3 garbage shoes
laugh.gif
 and shame on whoever props him for this trash
mean.gif

Idk why you guys hate on the pack so much.. I don't mind em.
wink.gif
No hate from me, I prefer those over the varsities. I had the white infrared from the pack, wanted the black ones, money wasn't there in 2010 for the pack. Ended up getting the white/infrared from the pack a couple months after release for like $130 DS.

Man, looking back now, I remember the year after (2011) I bought all the 3s and Bordeaux 7s and I wanted a second pair of the Bordeaux's cause I killed mine, and resell for both white and black cement 3s was like $200 max and that's DS. Bordeaux's were slightly cheaper, around $180-190. Those same sites are selling them now for $300+.

Yeah the selling prices now are getting crazy. I feel like it has to do with te Galaxy, yeezy and stuff like that everyone is trying to make that next big profit even if it's not really worth that price.

I think most people lump the pack version and the varsity reds together because they don't know the difference

Correct. It was a weird timing on JB's part to release two very similar red/black VI's so close together. The pack wasn't that bad, and actually was one of the few packs that had 2 shoes worth copping

View media item 972913
View media item 972914
Idk why you guys hate on the pack so much.. I don't mind em. :wink:

Agreed. And at least the pack VI's had the smooth rolled toe-box
To be fair tho, once I got the new Infrared/Whites on my feet, the bulky toe-box doesn't really bother me anymore

the varsity red ones and the pack version had the exact same shape, the only thing really wrong with them was the dark shade of red they used. the suede was bad but idt people would have cared that much if the red color was right

but a lot of people don't see how the red color makes a difference in how the shoe looks, especially back then when they came out. nowadays people think they can tell what they like from pictures and this is the kind of thing you need to see in person

Back
Top Bottom