Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I thought they were releasing for $170....wasnt there an article on blogs about the price for all retros going up $10.
They are, I mis-read the page but yeah retro's are going up to 170 next year, I'll be interested to see if any limited J's that release rise up too.

I'll believe it when Sole Collector, Counterkicks, Sneakernews, TSG, or Sneakerwatch drop that date. Until then, everything is still rumored.

The question is... what are the details? 3m like the OG? NA branding? And most of all, WHEN IS THE RELEASE DATE??

Honestly, idc if they have NA, or 3m, these are my favorite Jordan of all time, so ill be copping either way

I have a question. I just recently started collecting jordans. Im trying to figure out the best way to store them. Im keeping them in the original box and in bedroom closet. I keep seeing some videos on youtube talking about keep them in zip lock bags to prevent yellowing and such. Then other videos say dont put them in zip lock bags, they need to breathe. Keeping them in bags dries them out and makes midsole crack. ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE??????

Back
Top Bottom