Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Most (and by most, i'd say close to 97 percent of us), don't care enough to store them in any other way than how they were originally packaged.

You just have to accept the inevitable - and that's the fact that remains; they mike will oxidize and yellowfy. 

It's like wearing tighty whities....

No matter how clean you try to keep 'em, you're gonna run into ebony skid marks in the rear or lemonade stains by the nozzle...

(if you want proof - i can show you!).

No, No, No!  That won't be necessary.  I'm sure he gets the point.  Please refrain from showing us your briefs aka "tighty whities".

Thank you.

Hey man, this isn't 2000, wear you shoes and enjoy them. Don't bother going the extra mile to protect them, by the time they fall apart, they'll be releasing again.

I have a question. I just recently started collecting jordans. Im trying to figure out the best way to store them. Im keeping them in the original box and in bedroom closet. I keep seeing some videos on youtube talking about keep them in zip lock bags to prevent yellowing and such. Then other videos say dont put them in zip lock bags, they need to breathe. Keeping them in bags dries them out and makes midsole crack. ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE??????
Most (and by most, i'd say close to 97 percent of us), don't care enough to store them in any other way than how they were originally packaged.

You just have to accept the inevitable - and that's the fact that remains; they mike will oxidize and yellowfy. 

It's like wearing tighty whities....

No matter how clean you try to keep 'em, you're gonna run into ebony skid marks in the rear or lemonade stains by the nozzle...

(if you want proof - i can show you!).

UMPH!

please be millions of pairs made so I can double, maybe even triple up. I've always loved this shoe. idc about who has it, how many times its restocked, if the tents blue or clear, just give me the shoe damn it!

if true, will get 1 pair for sure. why get multiple pairs when you know that they'll release again in less than 8 years. LOL

They will be had no matter when they drop

No NA on the back - no problem

NA on the back - no problem

It will be an auto cop for most ppl myself included.
laugh.gif

I still have my pack, they dropped on my bday so I had to cop

favorite colorway and 1st ring cant beat that

Varsity reds serve primarily as beaters but the crazy part is on feet they still look new

View media item 525610

Last edited:
3 pairs minimum for me. This was the 1st shoe that had me hooked on sneakers back in 91 when I was in 4th grade.

I gave you the white/infrared RD last week.
The White/Blues are coming too, and are also $170...
:nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom