Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I think I've seen those all red suede ones somewhere. No maroons makes me sad. Hopefully that changes though.

Last edited:
Arranging shoes in the shoe room making way for some new additions. Just give me of material and quality black red vi's with reflective material. I can't wear mine anymore. Air bubbles are super cloudy!
2000 Olympic 6s >>> Wish I could find a pair. I hated the ones that released last summer for some reason.

That reason is probably because they looked very plastic and the flipping of the midsole colors kind of didn't work well.

I had the originals back then and although I didn't like them as much as the IVs,I think it'll be the time to buy them again!

If these end up retroing with Nike Air, I'll probably pick them up. Otherwise I think I'm good with my pair from the Infrared pack.

If these end up retroing with
durabuck Nike Air, I'll probably pick them up. Otherwise I think I'm good with either waiting for them to do so in 5 years/buying another pair of 2000's my pair from the Infrared pack.

roll.gif

I think the blue tinted soles will be a given. Just use premium suede for goodness sake. :smh:
I need these to beat em up. will be my go to shoe for black jeans. :pimp:

sucks that with the current quality, I'm not confident to play with Js from 2-9... durability is so compromised.

I wouldn't automatically assume blue tinted soles will be on these. The Fire Red 5's released Saturday didn't have a heavy blue tint like shoes passed. I had to double check 6 pairs just to be sure.

I wouldn't automatically assume blue tinted soles will be on these. The Fire Red 5's released Saturday didn't have a heavy blue tint like shoes passed. I had to double check 6 pairs just to be sure.

yeah, but it did have that tinted sole right? bottom line, it won't be completely clear like before that's for sure.

I've been throwing all the VIs in here as i get info...
I just now realized there was a Carmine thread.
My Bad
:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom