Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Ohh. Thanks.

On a side note, should be extremely easy to get. This pic is on a Chicago fb group and a lot of people don't want it cuz they are "pink, not varsity red" :smh:

The same thing happened with the white infrared. Had to tell people it is almost exactly like the OGs in terms of color.

Last edited:
I'll pass

29-Camron-NP.gif

I really don't get it man :lol:

Like, do you just see the pic on social media, run to NT, and scroll right to the text box? You can't even skim, b?
Them reps are a powerful thing to some NTers :lol: I think some dudes just wanna be first to post these pics for some e-cred

Last edited:
Them reps are a powerful thing to some NTers :lol: I think some dudes just wanna be first to post these pics for some e-cred

Some of these new cats are worried about all of the wrong things :lol:

Just have to pump their brakes and actually become part of the community.

Last edited:
I really don't get it man :lol:

Like, do you just see the pic on social media, run to NT, and scroll right to the text box? You can't even skim, b?

Yep

But eventually even the Newjacks learn that unless you've got a personal connect, whatever news you think you might have has almost certainly already been posted on NT

I learned along time ago that NT is so far ahead of the curve there was no point in me trying to drop info. Ill just listen up when the insiders make posts

Yep

But eventually even the Newjacks learn that unless you've got a personal connect, whatever news you think you might have has almost certainly already been posted on NT

I learned along time ago that NT is so far ahead of the curve there was no point in me trying to drop info. Ill just listen up when the insiders make posts

You got a rep off the avatar and signature alone.

25 years this year. Classic :smokin

Yep

Not many statements made on NT are truer than this one!

Back
Top Bottom