Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

The beasts are really mad on shoulee IG post...nothing but "its pink" posts :lol:

i cant believe people still dont know what infrared looks like but w/e

I know... I don't see people complaining about the infrared used on other shoes like the am90. The same shade is used on these and it's pink all of a sudden :lol:

If these really are 3m then JB is doing a good job! i ******* loved how the original 6s had the 3m, like thats ******* badass think about it.

I know... I don't see people complaining about the infrared used on other shoes like the am90. The same shade is used on these and it's pink all of a sudden :lol:
I've come to the realization that the majority of people who buy jordan retros do not use common sense nor intelligence for that matter

I don't bother commenting on the infrared shade because I know I'm copping but the color is a little light for my taste, I wouldn't call it "infrared" but I wouldn't call it "pink" either

that being said most people are calling them pink in comparison to the Varsity Reds from 2009 which is hilarious for all the wrong reasons. "pink" looks better than dark red on these any day

I think there were pics of people comparing the white Infrareds to am 90s and it's the same color, so who are we to say what infrared is supposed to look like

The VI's hold a lot of sentimental value to me.
Not only were they the shoes he wore on his way to his first championship but they were also the first pair of J's I ever owned. I remember begging my parents for these.

I've managed to grab every single retro VI release since 2000 except for the pistons colorway and the dorenbecher, which I really had no interest in. When 2010 came around I picked up the black/varsity red thinking it might be the last chance I get to see them again, and when they hit outlets I picked up an extra pair for $65. Now here we are in 2014 and I'm thinking to myself "will this really be the last time I get to see these again? And more importantly is this as close as I will ever get to the OG?

In any case I will still pick up a pair.

Man, FINALLY.

Ol' boy up there was throwing up windowsill shots and ****, but couldn't take ONE clear shot that shows the material :lol: :smh: Swear I hate some of these fake artistic Instagram sneaker cats.

Looks like durabuck from that last set. Money might be spent.

Not many statements made on NT are truer than this one!

You got a rep off the avatar and signature alone.

25 years this year. Classic :smokin

appreciate the respect from some old-timers :nthat:

Man, FINALLY.

Ol' boy up there was throwing up windowsill shots and ****, but couldn't take ONE clear shot that shows the material :lol: :smh: Swear I hate some of these fake artistic Instagram sneaker cats.

Agreed, been dying to see the leather without all these stupid phot-filters.
Finally can sort of see the leather, and its looking promising

Man, FINALLY.

Word, were taking pictures with potatoes smh :lol:

Back
Top Bottom