Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

id like better pics that way when the release day pairs come out we can see if they are off or not

roll.gif

Really, regardless of the color and material details, it's a given I'm gonna pull out ALL of my stops to cop a pair when these drop in November. I clearly remember having the chance to get these when they were retro'd in 2000 and passing on them on release day. Changed my mind the next day but they were gone, and I've never gotten a pair since.

So while these aren't a Grail for me, they are something even worse - the Shoe That Got Away* - something that has irked me for 14 years. That sh*t has to stop now, LOL. :smokin

* Well, one of them, along with the Olympic 6s from 2000 which I also passed on. 2000 was obviously NOT a year that I made good buying decisions. :smh:

Last edited:
This was major news to me. Might not be accurate but kicksonfire is usually pretty damn reputable. Notice that they say it will have the infrared23 to pop on the midsole. And have infrared23 listed as the colorway and on the style code. Too early to say but it "appears" like they will be sporting infrared23 instead of the plain infrared used on the 2014 white infeareds.
http://www.kicksonfire.com/release/air-jordan-6-black-inrared/

Last edited:
This was major news to me. Might not be accurate but kicksonfire is usually pretty damn reputable. Notice that they say it will have the infrared23 to pop on the midsole. And have infrared23 listed as the colorway and on the style code. Too early to say but it "appears" like they will be sporting infrared23 instead of the plain infrared used on the 2014 white infeareds.
http://www.kicksonfire.com/release/air-jordan-6-black-inrared/
sounds good, hope thats true.

inb4instagramwearingoneblackandoneinfrared23

I sure hope it is, will put me from passing on these, to paying extra to have them held for me. If it's the infrared that was on the whites I'm passing. If it's infrared23 or any other "shade" of infrared that doesn't look like the infrared that we got on the whites I'm ALL IN. With infrared23 instead of that pinkinfra they will hold truer to the OGs imho. That infrared23 looks like then infrared on the OGs to me. Jus my opinion tho

Last edited:

I sure hope it is, will put me from passing on these, to paying extra to have them held for me. If it's the infrared that was on the whites I'm passing. If it's infrared23 or any other "shade" of infrared that doesn't look like the infrared that we got on the whites I'm ALL IN. With infrared23 instead of that pinkinfra they will hold truer to the OGs imho. That infrared23 looks like then infrared on the OGs to me. Jus my opinion tho
yea ill be all guns(tabs opened) a blazing if they got that infrared23 instead in that highlighter pink **** from the white ones this year.

i remember people were saying theyre the same

smh

What's difference between infrared123abc and the regular infrared used on the white infrared 6

What's difference between infrared23 and the regular infrared used on the white infrared 6

It's slightly less peachy in tone it seems, as if less white was mixed in to the paint.

That could just be attributed to a difference in materials though (like, one color may look different on leather than it does on rubber)

Last edited:
Man if you guys think these are not going to have the same shade as the whites your just stupid. I don't call people names but my god this color talk just doesn't end. It's simply getting worse.

Yeah I agree and what's worse it's not even based on valid info. Just repetitive gibberish and speculations based on hopes and wishes. I'm convinced it has to be some 15 yr olds in here for sure. It will be the same damn infrared shade used on the whites until CLEARLY proven otherwise. I wish they would stop. Dudes are crazy. :smh:

Yeah I agree and what's worse it's not even based on valid info. Just repetitive gibberish and speculations based on hopes and wishes. I'm convinced it has to be some 15 yr olds in here for sure. It will be the same damn infrared shade used on the whites until CLEARLY proven otherwise. I wish they would stop. Dudes are crazy. :smh:
How bout u stop being a whiny *** little *****. Damn trolling ***. And I don't get why your so damn defensive about that pink infrared and are trying to push it so hard. Ain't nobody confirmed it was going to have that either but your taking it and running with it. At least I have proof and a good source for my info, not just pulling it out of thin air like u

Last edited:
people gotta get banned from this thread :lol: :smh: I'm unsubbing this thread been wack

Last edited:
Thread is lame cause there are just simply too many ignorant people here but hey what can ya do. I'll take me and my bad attitude back to the Jordan legit check section to keep helpin make sure these crooks don't hit no NT members with bootleg J's. Unsubbed

For me the its not the infrared color its that it pops so much better on the black shoe as opposed to white ones where it just looked boring. 

Back
Top Bottom