Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Ok ok let's get this thread back on track. If dudes happy with his "early pair" let him. Most heads know these days that "early pairs" = GM witch = fake. But some don't want to believe it.

Him got scared and embarrassed and dipped out?

Lol bro you're doing the most and you seem to have it all figured out. With much enthusiasm I might add. Tell me this, what do you think about the legitimacy of that pair you posted from you're favorite shoe app kickonfire.com? Are those real or fake? You seem to want us to refer to the style code on that pair (kicksonfires' pair) too. So those are official, right?

Last edited:
Dude is obviously trolling (unless he really is that naive) so just stop giving him the attention he seeks.
I really don't think he's trolling. He probably paid a decent amount of coin for em and doesn't wanna acknowledge they're fake. I can understand that perspective

Lol bro you're doing the most and you seem to have it all figured out. With much enthusiasm I might add. Tell me this, what do you think about the legitimacy of that pair you posted from you're favorite shoe app kickonfire.com? Are those real or fake? You seem to want us to refer to the style code on that pair (kicksonfires' pair) too. So those are official, right?
No need to go into it anymore, time will tell. I ain't even going by the pics but yes I am going on the fact that kicksonfire.com has them listed black/infrared 23 as the colorway and called it infrared23 in the paragraph describing the shoes. And it had the 023 style code ending unlike the 123 style code ending used on the whites this year. I'm not arguing with u anymore or anybody I just simply posted the info from kicksonfire.com I didn't come up with it. Take it for whatever it's worth I don't care. Quit trolling me

Last edited:
No need to go into it anymore, time will tell. I ain't even going by the pics but yes I am going on the fact that kicksonfire.com has them listed black/infrared 23 as the colorway and called it infrared23 in the paragraph describing the shoes. And it had the 023 style code ending unlike the 123 style code ending used on the whites this year. I'm not arguing with u anymore or anybody I just simply posted the info from kicksonfire.com I didn't come up with it. Take it for whatever it's worth I don't care. Quit trolling me

:lol: More like why don't you stop trolling us already :stoneface: I'm done. Carry on bro.

Anyway, I damn near wanna say wake me in November cause this thread is going absolutely nowhere with valid info.

Last edited:
Honsetly i came in not tryin to show off or prove theyre real. I posted a pic of the style code and if someone has a real one and my tag is totally different then mine is fake done. The only reason why i kept fighting back is because some of u guys were insulting me. Look because i dont have a stacked up post count nor am i someone famous dont mean i cant tell a real shoe from a fake. If i believed my shoe was fake i wouldnt have posted the pics. If im wrong then im wrong.

:lol: More like why don't you stop trolling us already :stoneface: I'm done. Carry on bro.

Anyway, I damn near wanna say wake me in November cause this thread is going absolutely nowhere with valid info.
Ryans not a troll, that other lil Toronto Drake wanna be scrub @cycopth2 is wit his fake *** shoes is

sorry my camera on my phone aint the best......went to sleep didnt dip out and i aint embarrassed nor paid a decent amount of coin for them. And no theyre not samples for blog pics either. Anyone who has asked i have taken them off and handed them for inspection.

can you take really up close pics of them front sides and back?

The real joints look just like the fakes these days so he's not really losing 
roll.gif

@cycopth2 could you post some better quality pics of the shoes. The bottom, closeup of material used, jumpman and the box (especially if it has the stamp). I am surprised many people didn't ask you about them earlier and delved immediately into calling you a fraud. Look, it is unusual or probably has never happened to have shoes this early so it is understandable that people were skeptical. But name calling probably is a reflection of jealousy. lol at Drake/Toronto insults probably had Drake playing in the back while those posts were typed...#TROPHIES. If these are real I would be jealous too. You mentioned you worked at the factory outlet? Why would they have shoes this early. Unless you meant warehouse. Wonder why they are stored so early and these leaks don't happen frequently. Also, guys if this guy got them from a direct source like a factory or warehouse...how is he going to show you the receipt? Pics are likely the only way he may be able to give us a better idea. 

My thoughts: Chances of being real slim to none. But, I hope you prove us wrong and all this isn't an attempt to sucker people on here to 'hook them up early' with kicks that aren't real type scheme. 

ur still not gonna be happy.....pointless let time tell yo, because my pics started this debate to begin with
Posting pics got a reaction, so now just post more it won't do any more damage. Its already been done. If anything there are people like myself who want to take an objective view so why don't you post them. 

Last edited:
Why you giving dude so much attention? Can we just get back on topic of the shoes? This thread shouldn't be going crazy this early
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom