Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

You two might need to agree to disagree for the sake of the thread.
Ur exactly right, which is why im trying to steer him over to the legit check section, which is where his shoes should have been posted up at to begin with.

Last edited:
Man.....I just checked that site. These fakes are getting hella good! Some of the "authentics" look identical to the real authentic. Looked at their pics of gamma 3lab5 to my legit pair and they are spot on from the pics.
they put a pic of an authentic and send you something completely different. As far as I know there aren't any GM labs

Who cares about your damn tag? You have grey market sneakers. You have fake sneakers. It's really that simple and the fact that you fabricated some story about how you got them lets you know deep down that they're fake too. You ordered them from a China site, or from someone who got them from a China site. You might not have known about what they were at the time, but that's what you spent your hard earned dollars on. If you didn't know, then no one can really blame you for it, but that story you came up with is laughable and you know it.

He's trying to be Mr.exlusive in here but failed miserably. Now he's just trying to save face

thats y u guys r acting like that cause u know its real. If u guys wanted to you would have taken the pics i posted and brought them to the legit check forum. Nice try though

Wait till 4 months or find a real 2014 black infared sneaker with a different style code tag than mine. Different production run and all. You guys callin me names cause ur upset yo.

A replica would. And been doing it for years now. Thats why they are called "REPLICAS." Why havent u posted the shoes in the legit check section? Him scared?
who in there is different than you. The pics are posted im pretty sure anyone in that forum can look in this one too

A replica would. And been doing it for years now. Thats why they are called "REPLICAS." Why havent u posted the shoes in the legit check section? Him scared?
who in there is different than you. The pics are posted im pretty sure anyone in that forum can look in this one too

ull get more people to look at them from a fake/real point of view. ill say this though, if you truly believe they are legit you are not gonna like what you are told there. it wont be different from here.

Wait till 4 months or find a real 2014 black infared sneaker with a different style code tag than mine. Different production run and all. You guys callin me names cause ur upset yo.

You're not understanding what GM shoes are. They're almost identical to the real product. I'll put it to you like this, they're probably making some concords and space jams as we speak that look 95% like the real thing. This is where your infrareds came from.

Can't we just drop the GM talk or fake talk and let this dude be and find out $ months from now what really went down? The real important issue is why these don't have that black leather like the OGs use to have. But seriously if that is what he got let em be cause at the end of the day he still gonna rock em lol.

Back
Top Bottom