Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Is sneaker rumors really that credible tho? I think the VIs are gonna be $170 but imma wait till I see some more info

Is sneaker rumors really that credible tho? I think the VIs are gonna be $170 but imma wait till I see some more info
they post some credible stuff its just they hype shoes up but make wristbands that says #killthehype and sell em to people

I need the Taxis, BC 88's, Carmines, Columbias and these and then I can kiss the game goodbye..

I've seen/heard dozens of these kinds of statements, but I have yet to see anyone truly retire. We take brakes, until they drop something that we can't resist.

Just like Mike back in '94......we knew he'd be back.

Last edited:
Wait what? Now they're 180, :smh:
Good thing I got a infrared pack pair and a 2001 pair because this is getting crazy. Air Jordan's will cost 200 before we know it.

mean.gif
if they slap nike air on the back ill pay retail

I need the Taxis, BC 88's, Carmines, Columbias and these and then I can kiss the game goodbye..

I've seen/heard dozens of these kinds of statements, but I have yet to see anyone truly retire. We take brakes, until they drop something that we can't resist.

Just like Mike back in '94......we knew he'd be back.
Exactly, there's no quitting this this thing we do
laugh.gif

If these are in fact going to be 180 (which I am waiting to see for sure) that might be the time I have to wave the white flag. :smh:

Haha, $180? **** that. 

Looks like I'm retiring very soon if that is the case. I think $170 is my limit. Even at that, I'm only going to cop what I really like and can't live without. 

Jordan's were 150 in my high school days, couldn't afford that so i only bought dunks. wish i could bring those days back lol

Back
Top Bottom