Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

The durabuck on the playoff VIIIs and toro IVs were pretty good too I don't remember if the GG IVs had them

lol at people thinking jordan will give them them what they want on these. gonna have a jumpman on back blue tint sole and same cheap suede they been using. if any Nike Air shoes drop next year it would be the 4s

This was my main point that brought up this subject but i didn't specify. Black and infrared VIs with a icey blue sole is just awkward. The fire red Vs that just released was pretty horrible for example. It's not a deal breaker but would be much nicer without it.

I definitely agree with you that these will look funny with a blue tint but in my opinion the blue tint looked alright on this years fire red 5s. I definitly see what your getting at though.

The durabuck on the playoff VIIIs and toro IVs were pretty good too I don't remember if the GG IVs had them
only the playoff viii's had durabuck. Both the toro and green glow iv's have nubuck. You might want to check out the differences between these shoes to feel the texture of nubuck to durabuck.

only the playoff viii's had durabuck. Both the toro and green glow iv's have nubuck. You might want to check out the differences between these shoes to feel the texture of nubuck to durabuck.
Nah I don't have either of the IVs but I thought it was durabuck my bad fam

lol at people thinking jordan will give them them what they want on these. gonna have a jumpman on back blue tint sole and same cheap suede they been using. if any Nike Air shoes drop next year it would be the 4s
Then the GS models will somehow have durabuck.

If this is a terrible retro then I will pass.

^if memory serves me correct, the black/varsity red vi's in the gs sizes were durabuck while the adult sizes were suede. I can almost guarantee that Jordan brand will do the same again with the black/infrared. Gs sizes will be durabuck but adult sizes will probably be nubuck instead of suede. While it's an improvement, it's still not durabuck. So be ready for nubuck material, blue tint soles, and a jumpman on the back. Sounds awesome, doesn't it? (Sarcastic voice). But then again you like that hard pleather on the white cement iv's, so I'll leave it at that.

But then again you like that hard pleather on the white cement iv's, so I'll leave it at that.

This made me think about those abominations, which in turn got me wild tight :smh: >:

I need Jordan Brand to stop playing and do both the Infrareds and my babies right man.

Last edited:
^if memory serves me correct, the black/varsity red vi's in the gs sizes were durabuck while the adult sizes were suede. I can almost guarantee that Jordan brand will do the same again with the black/infrared. Gs sizes will be durabuck but adult sizes will probably be nubuck instead of suede. While it's an improvement, it's still not durabuck. So be ready for nubuck material, blue tint soles, and a jumpman on the back. Sounds awesome, doesn't it? (Sarcastic voice). But then again you like that hard pleather on the white cement iv's, so I'll leave it at that.

Yup. Ive worn my WCs at least a hubdred times sand still no major toebox creasings. Could pass for a shoe ive only worn 10x.

So yes i love that hard leather. But I didnt like them on the Vs. Just doesnt suit the model and Vs look good beat up anyway.

Blue tint soles doesnt bother me at all. Jumpman doesnt bother me for this colorway. I return kicks with shoddy quality 19x out of 20. Dont give a **** how long I have been waiting. The FR IVs went straight back to the store (and i am not even asking for high quality, just good).

If the nubuck is at least as good as the bred IVs then Im cool with that. It'll likely ve reretroed before i beat it up anyway. Ffs the BCIIIs are coming out for the third time in 5 years. TBs, Bred XIs, Oly VIIs were all reretroed within a couple years of their last release abd we will be seeing more of that. Cant remember if the Cavs were nubuck or durabuck bu I will be ecstatic for that tyoe of quality.

Last edited:
I don't care how these release, I just need them again.  @ 29 years, I've  been blessed to have owned them twice in the past in their original make.  At this point, I just want them to come back out (w/ or w/out the Nike Air) so I can get another pair or two and shift my focus/priorities to other more pressing matters in my life. 

I just want the right shade of infrared...and durabuck...not that ashy thing they put on the last 6 retro

Last edited:

only reason da GM's are that blue is because you're contrasting them with old *** releases..( GM space jams vs 2009 space jams)

when concords and cool grey XI's dropped they were da exact hue of blue.
Nah...I wasn't. 2009 space jams didnt have a blue tint at all so i wouldn't compare that. they were clear. 

I'm talking about how ridiculously blue gm concord soles are compared to release date pairs, WHEN THEY CAME OUT. GM blue soles are often so blue that it looks ******ed. Retail pairs were NEVER that blue, even fresh off production. Retail pairs are more of a soft baby blue, whereas GM soles are sometimes just OUTRIGHT blue as hell.

only reason da GM's are that blue is because you're contrasting them with old *** releases..( GM space jams vs 2009 space jams)

when concords and cool grey XI's dropped they were da exact hue of blue.
Nah...I wasn't. 2009 space jams didnt have a blue tint at all so i wouldn't compare that. they were clear. 

I'm talking about how ridiculously blue gm concord soles are compared to release date pairs, WHEN THEY CAME OUT. GM blue soles are often so blue that it looks ******ed. Retail pairs were NEVER that blue, even fresh off production. Retail pairs are more of a soft baby blue, whereas GM soles are sometimes just OUTRIGHT blue as hell.
1464_2_-595x396.jpg

you sounding like you just started copping kicks....smh concords were BLUE as hell da minute they retroed fresh out da box...

its easy to think they weren't since 2 years passes and that tint starts to age and wear off...

of course those two blues are going to look different

do you not understand the concept of lighting?

Last edited:
of course those two blues are going to look different
do you not understand the concept of lighting?
Not only that but when you look at some pics of even the FR Vs that released this year. The early pics of them showed how blue the tint can be but when RD came people saw how clear the soles looked after comparing to pics.

Only retros I can say I'm looking forward to, unfortunately never copped this colorway before

This has always been my favorite Jordan, I owned the OGs in high school and while I felt both the Vs and the VIIs were a tiny bit more comfortable, these still felt great and IMO are the best looking shoe ever made. 

I'm a little nervous about the hype on these, but I MUST own them. 

This has always been my favorite Jordan, I owned the OGs in high school and while I felt both the Vs and the VIIs were a tiny bit more comfortable, these still felt great and IMO are the best looking shoe ever made. 

I'm a little nervous about the hype on these, but I MUST own them. 

Hype? More like production numbers. If JB makes these a "banned" type release nobody but the truly desperate will have them

This shouldn't surprise anyone. They slapped a $200 tag on the 88's and they instantly sold out. That will be the norm soon.

Back
Top Bottom