Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Infrareds are on point until people have them in hand, and then the complaining will start.
Normally unsubscribe the day after I get mine but I may stick around a bit longer just for the laughs of people complaining about every little thing.

Normally unsubscribe the day after I get mine but I may stick around a bit longer just for the laughs of people complaining about every little thing.
^THIS

You can see crap like "OMG I paid $180 and there is like woah a glue stain... Jesus JB your quality is so down low"

We want OG quality right.. gotta have that yellow icy sole lol 
roll.gif
Icy sole? Lmao. Jordans NEVER had no icy sole. The bottom is supposed to be blue. You must have some fake Jordans that have nike air in the back.

^THIS

You can see crap like "OMG I paid $180 and there is like woah a glue stain... Jesus JB your quality is so down low"
I know right? JB are gods and deserve to be treated as such.  Those complainers are just mad they don't have the swag to pull these off.

Last edited:
Hello NT vets. I'm a lowly new person. With that being said, ALL THIS quality talk would stop of you all just stopped buying any new jordans(to include the remasters that will probably be over priced). Everyone has a complaint, and has for the last 5 years but no one stops buying. It's silly.

Last edited:
All in all , it was a calculated move on JB part when Jordan took over his brand. There is no way he would of been able to pull this off if he didnt have a semi monopoly on the basketball shoe game. And if he knew people weren't following his brand like he was the pied piper.  There is no way Reebok would have stayed afloat, if they started making retros with inferior quality to maximize their profits. No other shoe company would be able to pull this type of  switch-a-roo off. If Apple started making cheap i-products another tech company would come in in a heartbeat and bump them out of their spot. But in the end this can ruin a persons product loyalty, which is a very slippery slope. Some people are getting fed up with 5 wears then cracking and are looking to more up to date lines/technology, such as Lebrons, Kobe, KD's. But being the smart business man Jordan is , im sure he will come up with an idea to get us all back in line to the tune of his flute. Maybe he will bring back the exact specs he used back in the day, and just call them "reMasters".  Who knows??? It could happen. Now that would be a genius business move!!!!

Last edited:
With that being said, ALL THIS quality talk would stop of you all just stopped buying any new jordans
Quality is one of the major discussion subjects on these forums, its essencial, its one of the things that keeps the forums going.

Why would you want it to stop?
Everyone has a complaint, and has for the last 5 years but no one stops buying. It's silly.
Complaining is a part of human nature, I dont see anything wrong with it. Complaining provides attention to a possible problem and increases awerness.
Everyone has a complaint, and has for the last 5 years but no one stops buying
Provide statistics.
It's silly.
Thank you for your refined and sophisticated opinion.

Oh did you just pull that out of your a*s?

No. I dont understand why you replied so rudely. I guess i should have said most people still buy. Some of you disgruntled vets don't buy. But then again; i remember when i got the white/infrareds some old head was complaining in FTL, but still bought his pair. :/ i just thought "what's the point in complaints."

JB never going back to original quality or shape because they don't have to, their shoes gon sell out reguardless and they're gonna get their money

i remember when i got the white/infrareds some old head was complaining in FTL, but still bought his pair. :/ i just thought "what's the point in complaints."
I don't know why, but I'm not sure I believe this. Seems like you made this up.

No. I dont understand why you replied so rudely. I guess i should have said most people still buy. Some of you disgruntled vets don't buy. But then again; i remember when i got the white/infrareds some old head was complaining in FTL, but still bought his pair. :/ i just thought "what's the point in complaints."
I apologize for that, it was rude.

Some people are spineless, others try to jump on the bandwagon of "I hate this, I hate that".

Myself if I say something I do it, others may not do that. It varies from person to person and stereotyping/factual ignorance is no good.

I complain because I see a design flaw that should be pointed out but I also sometimes do it because I have nothing better to do.

Last edited:
JB never going back to original quality or shape because they don't have to
Yes.
JB never going back to original quality or shape because they don't have to, their shoes gon sell out reguardless and they're gonna get their money
and then no because why not deform something and keep the price same, then increase price and get the shape correct again and call it "remastering". Sounds like profit.

What they don't understand is Nike/jordan brand set the expectation of retros mirroring OGs when the started the retros in 1994, and up until the true blue 3 in 2001, they had no problem creating accurate retros, WITHOUT RAISING THE PRICE. So it's not like we're holding them to some unreal expectation, they themselves set the bar.

Now come up with an excuse as to why they can't do what they did quality wise in 2001-2003.

I'll wait...
Keep waiting. Of course they can if they want to...but why should they? Sales are only getting better. SHoes are selling out faster than ever. 

As a business minded person, if you are one, you should be asking yourself "Why would they use more expensive materials, and increase cost, and lessen profit margin?" 

Y'all wanna complain but refuse to think logically.

I hope you weren't talking about me complaining, I agree with everything in your reply, Nike's business moves have been nothing short of brilliant, but when a relative newbie comes in here talking like retros have always been what they are today, I feel the need to put them in their place.

That is all.

All in all , it was a calculated move on JB part when Jordan took over his brand. There is no way he would of been able to pull this off if he didnt have a semi monopoly on the basketball shoe game. And if he knew people weren't following his brand like he was the pied piper.  There is no way Reebok would have stayed afloat, if they started making retros with inferior quality to maximize their profits. No other shoe company would be able to pull this type of  switch-a-roo off. If Apple started making cheap i-products another tech company would come in in a heartbeat and bump them out of their spot. But in the end this can ruin a persons product loyalty, which is a very slippery slope. Some people are getting fed up with 5 wears then cracking and are looking to more up to date lines/technology, such as Lebrons, Kobe, KD's. But being the smart business man Jordan is , im sure he will come up with an idea to get us all back in line to the tune of his flute. Maybe he will bring back the exact specs he used back in the day, and just call them "reMasters".  Who knows??? It could happen. Now that would be a genius business move!!!!
I agree.

My eyes after reading it all
laugh.gif

Honestly I am an Apple fanboy and I own few of their products. The more recent products like iPhone 4 and upwards have been nothing but crap. The only thing about these expensive phones is the price. They are kinda of outdated for their age, and we can see it better recently (sounds familiar?)

The thing that keeps Apple and Jordans sh*ty products with high price afloat is the publicity. Its "cool" to go round school, work, hood, field with Js and a white iPhone.

Companies like Sony, Adidas, Reebok, HTC dont have that luxury (i suppose) and they are forced to keep the quality high to be able and compete on the market.

I guess I will be grabbing the mojor nostalia releases and then moving on to better quality kicks, better for the wallet too.

I know nothing about business and marketing so I might be pulling these facts out of blue.

Last edited:
I don't know why, but I'm not sure I believe this. Seems like you made this up.

I didn't make it up man. Why would i have to lie here? Just recounting what i saw. I'm sorry you do not believe me.

Last edited:
Quality will never be up to par. You got quality to get hook. Now go ahead and get your fix. Matter fact get this new joint and oh yeah get that one too. :lol: oh so you gonna quit now? I got this loud coming out in 2015 but it's going be higher. :rolleyes Nike is your pusher. You still going to buy. EOS Now show new pictures :lol:

Honestly I am an Apple fanboy and I own few of their products. The more recent products like iPhone 4 and upwards have been nothing but crap. The only thing about these expensive phones is the price. They are kinda of outdated for their age, and we can see it better recently (sounds familiar?)
Yeah I use to rock with apple too, but not anymore. I have a custom blown out Laptop PC that I bought 2.5 years ago, and it is still better then anything apple can put out currently.  Sooner or later when people feel like they are being swindled out of there hard earn money, they look for other companies to rise up and offer them something better.

Fortunately for Nike when people get fed up with Jordan Brand quality they run straight to Nike and buy their product, because they got the market cornered. I know my Jordan collection has slowed down over the last year or 2, but my overall collection has grew substantially.

I have found myself lately only buying Jordans that I had when I was growing up.  But now I cant even wear my Jordan around the house during the day to break them in, because of the paint and the creasing. But I can wear my Lebrons for 30 days straight around the house and break them in before I ever step outside or onto the court.

Back
Top Bottom