Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

In 2-4 yeas breh
It was a bait, but lets keep dreamin to see NA at the back and the shoe non-premium or under $200 retail
indifferent.gif

anyone know how people are getting these so early.

Theres a guy in aus selling them already on instagram. 

Charging 320USD. ludacris

In 46 days...all hell is breaking loose. Men will smile with joy, others will cry with envy and hate. Hopefully I'm not the latter and my local connect really will hold it down.

Going to be in Western Massachusetts for Thanksgiving .. Going to be a lot easier than San Francisco, hope I can get a pair.
smokin.gif

I've lurked this thread a bit. Upon further review, I got a really strong feeling these are gonna end up juuuuust like any holiday XI or maybe even the OG Is from 2013. I could be wrong since these may be a GR, but I really think that it's gonna be sad for a lot of us. Is this an incorrect sentiment to have? 

Last edited:

I've lurked this thread a bit. Upon further review, I got a really strong feeling these are gonna end up juuuuust like any holiday XI or maybe even the OG Is from 2013. I could be wrong since these may be a GR, but I really think that it's gonna be sad for a lot of us. Is this an incorrect sentiment to have? 
We shall see my fellow friend. As far as I am aware and anyone here, unless you sleep on them for a month, its going to be an easy cop. Even when they sold out, they gonna restock.

We shall see my fellow friend. As far as I am aware and anyone here, unless you sleep on them for a month, its going to be an easy cop. Even when they sold out, they gonna restock.
us UK fam wont have any problem scooping these. Demands not as high.

Just preordered mine from midwest-kicks.com. They included receipts and everything when I preordered the white infrared 6's and wtl's from them. Best prove I've seen so far

Back
Top Bottom