Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

When you click on it, this window pops up
LL

Sheesh, I'm way up :lol:

The Black Infrared VI thread ain't friendly, but it's where I lay up

Last edited:
View media item 1214157

on a side note, I too was once in the double-cop game back around '04-'06, with the intention of wearing the doubles once the first pair deteriorated
But in the end, I just have too many pairs to seriously wear down anything that fast
Recently Ive been unloading most of my DS preserved pairs cause theres no way they are still wearable at this point
Or at least not worth the risk of crumbing
this.

The white pair was GR so shouldn't the black be as well?

True plus its black friday. Resellers gonna be trying to flip other stuff on that day other than shoes.

I just hope ndc fix their website by then or else we gonna have another sold at another date fiasco

True plus its black friday. Resellers gonna be trying to flip other stuff on that day other than shoes.

I just hope ndc fix their website by then or else we gonna have another sold at another date fiasco
Just try copping off another site.  Since these are GR, you can pick em up off Footlocker/Eastbay, Champs etc.. I hate NDC.  For a company that big, you think they can run a decent website

View media item 1214157

on a side note, I too was once in the double-cop game back around '04-'06, with the intention of wearing the doubles once the first pair deteriorated
But in the end, I just have too many pairs to seriously wear down anything that fast
Recently Ive been unloading most of my DS preserved pairs cause theres no way they are still wearable at this point
Or at least not worth the risk of crumbing
this.

The white pair was GR so shouldn't the black be as well?

Blacks will be super GR. If you don't cop and your not a size 15 or something crazy you weren't trying.

Mainly going hard for 2.. One to use as an everyday shoe and give my shadows a rest, one put up for later. But if I happen to end up with a couple extra I'm sure they will be good trade bait for couple other releases I missed out on. :D

He really is a major reason for why they're so hyped now though. Everyone knows 1's would sit for the most part before & now look at them. He is not the sole reason for their increased popularity imo but you can't deny that his influence didn't have something to do with it. Not a Kanye Stan BTW Lol.

I actually think it's banneds with the quality and prices they started going for.

And also a 16 or 17 year old would associate him with Yeezy's and not really Jordan's anymore.

^^^[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
has anybody from team jordan post these yet on social media its usually about the time correct?

Somebody I know said he got his on lock, $230. Says they're legit [emoji]128064[/emoji]not sure if he'll be team early

Back
Top Bottom