Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Man, I like both.. Black Infrareds are classic tho. On the 3s I like the White Cement more.. Just depends on the shoe I guess. They look pretty much the same color, did you say Black Infrared's were supposed to be Infrared-23 airthompson airthompson ?

Maybe Im an outsider, but a nice pair of fresh crips white sneakers beats out black any day.  Of course they are harder to keep looking fresh and clean, but thats a different topic

From Jordans, to Shell toes, vans, Supras, LV, Maxes, Etc, the only ones that aren't white are my runners and a few J's.

White is right. I have a few pair of Hightop Van LXVI or something, never even broke them out of the box because they are colored. They look cool, but only in the box it seems.

Maybe Im an outsider, but a nice pair of fresh crips white sneakers beats out black any day.  Of course they are harder to keep looking fresh and clean, but thats a different topic

From Jordans, to Shell toes, vans, Supras, LV, Maxes, Etc, the only ones that aren't white are my runners and a few J's.

White is right. I have a few pair of Hightop Van LXVI or something, never even broke them out of the box because they are colored. They look cool, but only in the box it seems.

:lol: View media item 1228791

Depends on the model for me regarding black vs. white, for example:

WC3 > BC3

White Infrared 6 < Black Infrared 6

Yeah, Black shoes >>>>>>>>>>>>>> White shoes.

I'll take a pair of crispy white kicks over black anyday of the week. They don't handle wear better but they definitely look better imo.

SN to post ratio :lol:

Why do they call them BC3 or WC3?
They are Elephant Print though

They use cement grey hence black cement 3s b

View media item 1229028View media item 1229027

Last edited:
ya i cant **** with white kicks , only the Jordan 4 white cement , and ATC lava 2 ( want a pair on discount )

Last edited:
ATC IIs TTS?

Dude yes but take that **** to the ATC II thread, please :smh:

And why are dudes in here damn near starting race wars about black vs white shoes? In the black infrared thead at that? News flash these black infrared 6 are black :lol: certain black and white shoes are nice in their own individual right. No need to go at each at back and fourth because the argument is pointless and only makes yall look like a bunch of racist. Damn :rolleyes

Dude yes but take that **** to the ATC II thread, please
mean.gif

And why are dudes in here damn near starting race wars about black vs white shoes? In the black infrared thead at that? News flash these black infrared 6 are black
laugh.gif
certain black and white shoes are nice in their own individual right. No need to go at each at back and fourth because the argument is pointless and only makes yall look like a bunch of racist. Damn
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom