Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I only started liking the 7's a few years back.

Before that, and especially when they released, I thought they looked like a knockoff 6.

With that being said, I still would have rocked them when younger just on never having a shoe so nice as that one.

What would gerantu me a pair?

How do raffles work, just come in and put in name and size and phone number? And what stores do raffles, Foot locker and what else?

thanks
thats pretty much. usually raffles have a certain time to be there. Then put name, size, phone number and whatever info they ask for.

TAKE YOUR ID WIT YOU.. some folks that seen you the raffle day will act brand new when release day happens!

just make sure you get to the store between your allocated time or your shoes will be up for sale to the general public.

Thinking about taking a sick day to do raffles for this shoe if it is during the week. It is a very short week so I really do expect a one day Sunday raffle at FTL/FA / champs . That is what happened last year for the Oreo's .

My homeboy said he'd take the Raptor 7s over the black infrared 6s any day. But due to the 6s being the shoe Jordan wore when he won his first championship, they hold more meaning than 7s. (or something like that) But pure looks wise, the raptor 7s look better. Agree or nah?

hell no

Before that, and especially when they released, I thought they looked like a knockoff 6.

Exactly.. Similar design on the upper except with wavy cuts, same toebox. I always thought they were one of the cheaper looking Js. Raptors are one of the few 7s I like but I wouldn't even put em in the same ballpark as the 6s.

I like them both but i can see the raptors being confused with something else where as the black 6's can be recognized from space.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thinking about tipping to cop these. How do ya'll usually go about it? My girl said "What if dude jacks you for your money" lol, so I'm cautious now.

Back
Top Bottom