Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Well I went ahead and did the pre-order through CitySole / WeekendDrop...Now I'll try my hand on release day for pair #2 and a pair for little vegetaray...

I'm thinking these are going to end up like the Black / Red XI's as far as the after market is concerned so that $255 isn't that bad at this point...

going to be the longest 3 or so weeks. cant wait to see them in person when they come in the next shipment hopefully. gonna finish my black friday overnight shift check these out then head home with that smile on my face.
 Longest? I have been waiting since they announced it last December lol....

No hate. Just people over here trying to get 5 pairs. when some are struggling getting one.........
kinda does sound like a hater..... lol

Imma get mine so its not effecting me.
Shoes aint even released yet and folks are struggling? how is that possible lmao???

@AirRaab  If the oppurtunity comes along I would do the same isshhh my dude hahaha....

Shoes aint even released yet and folks are struggling? how is that possible lmao???

@AirRaab
 If the oppurtunity comes along I would do the same isshhh my dude hahaha....

flatfoot718 flatfoot718 On the struggle alone trying to cop a pair, the trials and tribulations of online purchasing or raffles. Don't act like you don't know what they mean. lol

Haters Gonna Hate… But Man!

Ya'll some haters of the 3rd Kind...
I hope you jokin

generall NT has no love for 1st kind corner store resellers
laugh.gif

Well I went ahead and did the pre-order through CitySole / WeekendDrop...Now I'll try my hand on release day for pair #2 and a pair for little vegetaray...

I'm thinking these are going to end up like the Black / Red XI's as far as the after market is concerned so that $255 isn't that bad at this point...
****, 255 ain't bad. Up here in Canada, we're paying 240 and change after taxes RETAIL for retros. I'd probably jump on that too :lol:

Dang you guys are kinda making me want to do a pre order especially since I might be working on RD and could end up paying resell anyway.....

why would anyone pre order these? i rather try getting them my self and if not then ill pay resell prices, its not like their going to be limited or anything i mean look at the white infrareds, the carmines and even the white sixes with blue on them, none of them are worth **** and barely sell over retail price.

Back
Top Bottom