Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

why would anyone pre order these? i rather try getting them my self and if not then ill pay resell prices, its not like their going to be limited or anything i mean look at the white infrareds, the carmines and even the white sixes with blue on them, none of them are worth **** and barely sell over retail price.
With that I agree..

but the demand for the blk/red > any 6s release this year...

Any sites have legit pairs available now?

I dont want to do blk friday or deal with sitting in front of a computer and striking out.

Thanks

Last edited:
I have been saying this for months! They will be everywhere and i expect some to even do restocks. But whoever is doing preorders/early sales are making a killing off others. Not me

I dont care if they are rumored to be everywhere. Paying an extra $50 to avoid camping, raffles, and bots to get the only jordan I want this year is more than fine for me

I pre-ordered from weekend drop as well.  Worth the little bit extra in cost to have at least one pair locked down.  Will try my luck for a second pair on release day.  These were my first J's back in the day, so doubling up is a must; for me at least.

This is one of my best liked 6's that has come out this year. I liked the Carmines the best and then these tho.

Looking pretty much like the infrared pack but with the blue sole......IMO Blue tint would be more acceptable if they didnt yellow the same as the non blue soles....either way...look good enough for me to put up with the hype...here goes nuthin

If you owned the pack you'd know these look almost nothing like them in terms of materials used, color and overal shape. I'd say these look better than the ones I have from the pack.

Last edited:
I guess it's suppose to be the old Citysole. How true is it I don't know. But people on Niketalk swear by it, so take it for what its worth.

And this dude is as SOFT as ICE CREAM….

I would Un-Rep anyone Playing J Cole or WALE in they Stereo 

His own Shadow is depressed following him around dawg...

he should have been a R&B Dancer for USHER

SOFT!
Bet if you said this to him he'd snuff you though.

To ATC or not, that is my question. I'm usually pretty money on FNL but this is a can't miss. $30 for an ATC....

Patience. Lots of patience. Once you get to that 30-second refresh screen, don't leave that screen. And wait...and wait...and wait...and

Back
Top Bottom